3. they mean you don`t have to talk to the wife
4. they stop you from drinking yourself to oblivion
5. they stop you from killing next doors barking dog
6. they stop you from killing next door
7. they stop you, I forgot what I was saying
8. they make me feel young !

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Jeez, I`m sitting here watching a film about the Ebola pandemic. I sure know how to cheer myself up ! :eek:

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
As a big fan of the show "The Walking Dead", I am just thankful that COVID-19 isn't turning people into "walkers". For those that don't watch the show, that would be a zombie in layman's terms.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They may as well be, as things are "apocalyptic" if you read the headlines

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
As a big fan of the show "The Walking Dead", I am just thankful that COVID-19 isn't turning people into "walkers". For those that don't watch the show, that would be a zombie in layman's terms.

I'm a 36-year banker. I've been a "walker" for ohhhhh..... maybe the last 18 of 'em. Sorta coincides with the day that I got out of the fun stuff and moved upstairs ... out of public view - I think the Board figured that I'd bring down property values if anyone actually SAW me. Now I go downstairs and when they see me coming, they cross their index fingers at me. Jeez, I only want them to be a little appreciative .... :rolleyes:

I

I'm a 36-year banker. I've been a "walker" for ohhhhh..... maybe the last 18 of 'em. Sorta coincides with the day that I got out of the fun stuff and moved upstairs ... out of public view - I think the Board figured that I'd bring down property values if anyone actually SAW me. Now I go downstairs and when they see me coming, they cross their index fingers at me. Jeez, I only want them to be a little appreciative .... :rolleyes:

I read that in the first instance as.......I`m a 36 year old banker. We appreciate you old timer.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watched Once Upon a Time in Hollywood last night, loved it. Best movie I've seen in a long while.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Watched Rumors of War on Prime last night. Talk about relevant if you are into CTs! Thought at first it was a version of 1984 but then half way thru it evolved into so much more.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watched Rumors of War on Prime last night.
That's a Christian movie, is it not? I don't have Prime but I see it's also on Tubi, which anyone can watch for free. You don't even have to sign up, just go to the site and watch.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
That's a Christian movie, is it not? I don't have Prime but I see it's also on Tubi, which anyone can watch for free. You don't even have to sign up, just go to the site and watch.
I did not know that when I sat down to watch it. Took about 1/2 way in to get the gist of it being part of a Revelation story. Storyline started to get more familiar about then. Thought of it more of a 1984 type story until that point.

Reaction score
There's lots. Good Bad and Ugly, Pale Rider, Million Dollar Baby, Unforgiven, Dirty Harry, A Perfect World....
I watched Callahan about 5 nights ago.. I watched The Good, The Bad and the Ugly night before last. Good stuff
My brother has a Clint Eastwood movie set with like 50 movies, but those 2 were on Netflix.

Another good series is : Any which way but Loose, Any which way You Can, etc... Love Granny, she reminds me of my late grandma..she's a trip
"Right Turn Clyde!"

Grand Torino was pretty good for a more contemporary movie of his

Last edited:

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I did not know that when I sat down to watch it. Took about 1/2 way in to get the gist of it being part of a Revelation story.
"There will be wars and rumors of wars".
I wouldn't mind seeing that, honestly. Just a matter of finding the time.
They delayed the Walking Dead finale because the quarantine has kept the special effects people from working.
So I imagine a lot of the summer shows will be delayed too.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Grand Torino was pretty good for a more contemporary movie of his

I recently watched both The Mule and Gran Torino. I preferred GT, seemed more like Dirty Harry at the age of....75. The Mule was a very good movie, don't get me wrong. However, when you are so used to seeing Clint play a bad ***, seeing him as a somewhat slow, slightly confused senior citizen, is confusing to the cinematic brain. Reminds me a bit of a comedian cast in a very serious role, waiting for that joke, that never comes. I kept waiting for Clint to pull out a gun or beat one of the drug lords with a cane. All that said, still a good move for Clint and non-Clint fans.

I

I`m watching a film called Contagion with Matt Damon and Gwyneth Paltrow. For any doubters of isolation, watch this and see how EASY it is to pass on infections. Stay safe and ****ing isolate for Christ sake !!

Fredrik87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anybody here ever watch the movie My name is nobody?
It's a western starring Henry Fonda, really good movie.

Members online

Latest posts