Most impressive thing you have seen in a nfl game

Pack15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MNF favre v raiders after his dad died. By far the most impressive thing I've ever seen. Grown men have cried just thinking about it.

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello!!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

*High school game
*Possibly staged
*Commercialized

But still totally awesome.

Also here's the commercial.

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Barry Sanders....
Favre vs Oakland...

The best pure 'act of athleticism' I witnessed in person had to be Vick Vs the GB Defense in the playoffs (2001).
He basically kicked our ***** himself.... and ended the whole nobody can win in GB during the playoffs streak.

also as far as FANS go
I once sat next to a humble bears fan at a gb vs bears game (The yr they went to go on to lose in the SB)
ALSO
Vikes fans bought us beers all game long at a game once. ( Favre and Vikes Vs GB MNF )
true story.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I have to say this one, mainly cause I saw it live. How he broke through the second tackle, and still got the touchdown was great. Though Brett Favre playing against Oakland was amazing feat.

12theTruth

What's the most impressive thing you have seen in a nfl game?

Hard to pick a favorite but nothing has ever really topped this play right here.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Ahman Green 80yd TD run from our 20yd line at Lambeau against Dallas Cowboys..........also the Raiderette who stood in front of my brother and I at Wembley during a pre-season game against New Orleans Saints. We had to watch the highlights at home because we couldn`t remember the score :laugh:

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Nigerian Nightmare. Barry Sanders. Chuck Cecil breaking Haywood Jeffries ribs. Reggie White in SB XXXI at the end of the game throwing lineman like ragdolls.

Reaction score
Hello!!

*High school game
*Possibly staged
*Commercialized

But still totally awesome.

Also here's the commercial.

I know you posted this back in March, but I read that some teammates on that team said that is was indeed staged

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Manning to Tyree No one gave up the line kept fighting most amazing play I ever seen..

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Manning to Tyree No one gave up the line kept fighting most amazing play I ever seen..

That catch was crazy, but how manning got away from the rush even to make the throw was crazy, there must have been 6 hands that got ahold of his Jersey.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Reggie White picking up Cris Carter and throwing him at Warren Moon like a shot put.

Members online

Latest posts