Most hated teams

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Any of them that play with the round white and black ball you kick. Except the one my daughter is on. Waste of a good stadium or park space. :p

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bears
St Louis Cardinals
St Louis Blues
Scumbag Urban and The Ohio State University
any team goober manning plays for

ARPackFan

Knock it off with them negative waves
Reaction score
NFL: Vikings - My brother cheered for them during the Favre debacle. To this day, I will not let him step in my house.
College (Football): Texas followed by Notre Dame.
College (Basketball): Kentucky

King of Jeans

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I actually hate so many teams.

dallas cowboys
ottawa senators
baltimore orioles
chicago blackhawks
new york yankees
detroit red wings
chicago bulls
kansas city royals
tampa bay lightning
san francisco giants
seattle seahawks
tampa bay rays
brooklyn nets
st louis cardinals
san francisco 49ers

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
Montreal Canadians
New England Patriots
Seattle Seahawks
Dallas Cowboys
Any team with Labron James
Any team with Johnny Manziel

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
3. Belicheats
2. Yikes
1. Bears. Anyone leaving the Bears off this list is not a real Green Bay Packers fan.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't hate a team, just one player for sustained animal cruelty and that's Michael Vic.

How about the guys that hurt innocent people? (I volunteer at the animal shelter, so I know what you're saying, but to single out Vick from the available list of miserable human beings seems a little over the top)

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duke basketball, by far. (Which is why I was really annoyed by those Packer fans chanting "Richard Rodgers, clap-clap, clap-clap-clap" during his postgame interview during the Lions hail mary game. That "clap-clap, clap-clap-clap" thing is totally a Duke thing.)

Then Patriots, whichever team LeBron James is on, and Yankees.

Tacklynn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How about the guys that hurt innocent people? (I volunteer at the animal shelter, so I know what you're saying, but to single out Vick from the available list of miserable human beings seems a little over the top)

What Vic did was so intentionally sadistic and continued over time. Some of the other players who have gotten into trouble seemed to have reacted violently in a fit of rage, which is still wrong and criminal, but less premeditated. Therefore while I don't like their actions and don't approve of them, I can't say I hate them. I hate Vic. My lack of knowledge of all the players and their misdeeds also means I probably overlooked lots of bad stuff they have done. Now OJ was a miserable human being.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It takes a special kind of cretin to hook up marine batteries to a dog and then toss them into a pool of water to die. Or slam their heads into the ground till they die. It doesn't take a whole lot of compassion to simply shoot the dog in the head if they're "worthless" to you, but Vick couldn't even do that. He took pleasure in what he did, it's hard to overlook or forgive.

Members online

Latest posts