MM post-game victory speech

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not to be a debbie downer, but anyone see the speech? I would get super live after that win, but MM kinda gave a half assed victory speech. Where is Tony D'amato when we need him?

PS: this is not a MM rip whatsoever. I'm still riding high off that win! He did a great job calling plays

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
and the very non nonchalant speeches from MM last 2 weeks is interesting..Maybe they do something off camera that is different, but doubt it..

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I think it's his way of handling success, as the figure head of the team's future, I think it's wise to not let your HIGH's be too HIGH & your LOW's not getting too LOW...I admire that kind of control, b/c you know he is happy as a pig in $4!t after that win...kudos to MM & Company for the W & establishing FOCUS on the next game

VS

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Same thing from last game.
You see, MM has one concern and one concern only: to get his players to focus solely on the next game. He's been warning anyone that could hear that all the SB talk was BS. The players kept at it, and they were let down.

Then we win hardly against a lowly Lions, and the players are devastated. But it was a win, MM is trying to explain to them that it's the NFL, there's no dominant team.

Finally, they got it. A win is a win. You play one game at a time, against anyone.

MM is doing the right thing in not being overly cheerful, in keeping things in perspective.

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
Same thing from last game.
You see, MM has one concern and one concern only: to get his players to focus solely on the next game. He's been warning anyone that could hear that all the SB talk was BS. The players kept at it, and they were let down.

Then we win hardly against a lowly Lions, and the players are devastated. But it was a win, MM is trying to explain to them that it's the NFL, there's no dominant team.

Finally, they got it. A win is a win. You play one game at a time, against anyone.

MM is doing the right thing in not being overly cheerful, in keeping things in perspective.

Couldn't have said it better myself great post PackersRs.

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Short and sweet. Not a terrible thing, I was thinking it would be longer, but its not a big deal.. Hope we can get a big W against Dallas and head into that much needed bye week 6-3.. I usually dislike bye weeks as a fan but I cannot wait for this one!