Misc info

flapackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
OMFG YOU DIDNT ... YOU DID NOTTTTTTTTTTTTT MENTION BARRY WITH A FREAKIN ROOKIE... no you didnt ... no way

jfc im gonna blow a gasket here wtf is ur problem!!! ;)

Duhhhhhh

Did you not hear me ??

Here is exactly what i said.

"I still have my doubts about him being the next Barry, Gale, or Marshal."

Now really, how is that me comparing him to Barry Sanders??

If i said i have my doubts about Aaron Rodgers being the next Joe Montana, does that mean im comparing him to Montana?

Quit your job and go back to school and learn how to read.

Im just kidding but seriously, read the whole sentence.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Not exactly sure why this was directed to me but I'll bite.

2000 to 2004 to be specific were the years he was the leading all purpose yard getter!!

His fumbling problem happens in the first 6 or games then doesn't fumble hardly at all if at all for the rest of the year which dillude his fumble per carry ratio.

Ahman is a good back, but I wouldn't call him rare because of his speed power ratio, I would call him rare because of his running ability that you mentioned coupled with his receiving skills an blocking skills.

I'm assuming the Edgar comment is towards someone else because I didn't mention him at all lol

Greens split stats for games

Games 1-8---25 fumbles 19 lost

Games 9-16---9 fumbles 4 lost

that right there is a HUGE difference and it shows that as season wears on, he is able to hold onto the ball better.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
^ thats jus confirming what I said... right or are you trying to say I was wrong? Golly am I getting confused in this thread massively!!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
^ thats jus confirming what I said... right or are you trying to say I was wrong? Golly am I getting confused in this thread massively!!

Just showing proof that is what you were stating..

I had an idea that is how he was, but had to check into it more...

flapackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
longtimefan said:
Zero2Cool said:

2000 to 2004 to be specific were the years he was the leading all purpose yard getter!!

His fumbling problem happens in the first 6 or games then doesn't fumble hardly at all if at all for the rest of the year which dillude his fumble per carry ratio.

Ahman is a good back, but I wouldn't call him rare because of his speed power ratio, I would call him rare because of his running ability that you mentioned coupled with his receiving skills an blocking skills.

I'm assuming the Edgar comment is towards someone else because I didn't mention him at all lol

that right there is a HUGE difference and it shows that as season wears on, he is able to hold onto the ball better.

Cool then lets just bench him until week 9 :)

PackFanInSC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
flapackfan said:
longtimefan said:
Zero2Cool said:

Maybe he is wearing gloves in the second half of the season. Didn't he take off the pads on his arms a couple of years ago to feel the ball better? Did he wear them last week?

flapackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackFanInSC said:
flapackfan said:
longtimefan said:
Zero2Cool said:

Maybe he is wearing gloves in the second half of the season. Didn't he take off the pads on his arms a couple of years ago to feel the ball better? Did he wear them last week?

Actually i noticed a change a couple of years ago. He wasnt wearing a pad and he had alot of fumble problems. Then in mid season he started wearing this White pad or tape on his left arm. I dont remember him fumbling after that. you get sweaty and that ball is very slippery to begin with i heard. Plus his arms appear to be short and stocky like a body builder. So, i think it is a bit of a strugle or at least uncomfortable for him to wrap one arm around the ball completely.

Just a stupid conspiracy theory but........
Maybe he stops fumbling mid season because he cant be working out as much during the season and his arms shrink a bit and its easier to get his arm around the ball better. I know this is a pretty far fetched idea. But i have nothing better than to think this stuff up. :)