1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Minnesota Vikings Fan Shows Support For Packers!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Valhalla Express, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Valhalla Express

Valhalla Express SKOL VIKINGS!

Ratings:
    +66
  2. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,442
    LOL, thanks for that!

You are one of my favorite Vikings fans, Raptorman is another. any angst I have for Vikings fans does not apply to you in any form. Thank you for your posting on here and proving that not all Vikings fans are bad. Many blessings to you and the future of your team.

3. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +850
    At first I thought YOU were making it official!!! LOL!!

They just showed this on our local news,...pretty funny!

4. Raptorman

Raptorman Vikings fan since 1966.

Ratings:
    +1,005
    I'm torn between cheering for the Packers or Bears this year for one reason only. I know if the Packers win the Super Bowl, many Packer fans will forever use the second year of Favre at MN to ridicule the Vikings even further. That being said, I don't think it makes much difference in the long run, those fans will ridicule no matter what.

So here's to a Packer victory over the Bears.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Incubes12

Incubes12 Bay Harbor Butcher?

Ratings:
    +317
    Meh, I think it will be enough to say that Rodgers has accomplished some of Bretts best achievements in far less time.

Also, if the Vikings are going to be ridiculed for anything due to Favre, it's going to be losing this very same game last year on one of his infamous 4th quarter interceptions.

6. Valhalla Express

Valhalla Express SKOL VIKINGS!

Ratings:
    +66
    Thanks Kitten! Your words are appreciated and noted. lol I hate the Bears... my best friend is from Lombard, IL and all I have heard for the last 34 years "The Bears this" and "The Bears that" and he never fails to call me if the Bears beat the Vikings and rub it in. I, on the other hand, call him if the Viking beat the Bears but never rip on his team. I just say it was a good game and point out a few things that could have been done differently. He is Rex Ryan to my Bill Belichick. lol

Anyway, Bears still suck... but I will always have a special place for Walter Payton.

~Val