Minnesota came crashing down

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
For a rookie, there’s nothing like a nationally-televised game to create an opportunity for attention. A rookie who seizes that chance suddenly earns the name recognition of a proven veteran. Buccaneers running back Doug Martin did just that on Thursday night. Martin rushed for 135 yards and a touchdown, and he added 79 through the…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Was it a bad night? Or has their luck started to run out?

Crushed by Tampa at home 36-17

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/10/25/doug-martin-has-coming-out-party-for-bucs/

The team simply doesn’t have much on offense beyond Adrian Peterson and Percy Harvin, and life for the 5-3 team is about to get a lot more difficult.

With a trip to Seattle and a home game against the Lions before a bye that will lead to a six-game stretch of Bears, Packers, Bears, Rams, Texans, Packers, that 5-2 start could easily translate to a 6-10 finish.

OP
OP
News Bot

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
After giving up 36 points in a loss to the Buccaneers on Thursday night, the Vikings’ defensive ends were at a loss for answers. Other than acknowledging that the Bucs had just physically whipped them. “Bottom line is they did a good job of pretty much beating our brains in,” Vikings defensive end Brian Robison…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Got to love them Buccs for destroying the Vikqueens yesterday.

Members online

Latest posts