Mike McMahon

route25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't know about McMahon, but Griese signed a 5-year deal with the Bears. Thompson either

A) Knows Favre is coming back
B) Has tons of confidence in Rodgers
C) Has nerves of steel and icewater in his veins.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
tromadz said:
LMAO

a lot of signs are pointing to favre coming back..

lets hope its true

I've been telling you he is playing this year for quite sometime now.

He is not 'coming back' he has not left. He has not cleared retiring with me, yet. ;)

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thompson has the personality of a log.. ehhh comparison..

but you get the point he's impossible to read...

I think he has faith that Favre will be back but there's still veterens out there like Kerry Collins.

Green Bay wants an answer by April 1st..

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we're good to go on the QB front. We just signed Tom arth for Chr!sts sake!!! ;)

Packers Add QB Arth

posted 03/22/2006

The Green Bay Packers Wednesday signed Tom Arth.Arth, a quarterback from John Carroll University, has spent all or parts of the last three seasons with the Colts. Originally a nondrafted free agent, Arth last season was on the team's practice squad. As a senior in college, he earned first-team All-America honors at Division III John Carroll.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Vikings | McMahon contract details
Thu, 23 Mar 2006 10:16:05 -0800

Updating a previous report, Len Pasquarelli, of ESPN.com, reports the two-year contract signed by Minnesota Vikings QB Mike McMahon is worth $2 million and includes about $400,000 in upfront money. McMahon will also receive a $300,000 roster bonus next spring.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McMahon stinks. A lot of Packer fans think he's good because he had one good game against us on Thanksgiving, I think it was in 2001, but that was an exception. I wasn't surprised to read that he compiled a 45% completion rate with the Eagles last year. That's pretty typical for him. Did you see him on the Monday night game against Seattle? Couldn't hit the broad side of a barn door.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
McMahon stinks. A lot of Packer fans think he's good because he had one good game against us on Thanksgiving, I think it was in 2001, but that was an exception. I wasn't surprised to read that he compiled a 45% completion rate with the Eagles last year. That's pretty typical for him. Did you see him on the Monday night game against Seattle? Couldn't hit the broad side of a barn door.

Exactly!

bt_impaler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McMahon is not quarterback material. He can throw okay and is reasonably mobile, but he's not a leader - and a leader is what you need in the huddle. I just moved from Jersey where I lived for the past 15 years and have never heard anything positive about McMahon. He went to Rutgers and played for the Eagles, and word is that he used to carry a manbag and was a huge metrosexual. That's not going to garner any respect.

Members online

Latest posts