Mike McCarthy

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It needs to be done.

MM has always been conservative when calling plays. But a fullback dive on 2nd and 18 inside YOUR 20... get real!

Ever think about kicking away from Harvin? maybe MM could have relayed that thought to someone.

Continuously running up the middle? Not throwing on possessions Where we have more than 10 yards for a first down?

IMO, MM's job should be seriously looked at. Obviously not now, but at the end of the season. His play calling leaves much to be desired most of the time.

Pack_Attack_Is_Back

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree that the biggest move this off season should be looking at the coaches, and MM and TT need to be put under some serious scrutiny.

DILLIGAFF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The fact of the matter we have the remaining of this season and the off season to pull a good running back and O-line out of our **s. Otherwise we are in a rebuilding mode the remaining this year and the next through the draft.

Seeing how either way I look at it (if you look at the defense we have some big decisions to make also) we are in a rebuilding mode no matter what next year.

So why not rebuild with a new coaching staff starting with a new head coach?

Lone Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ted Thompson has done a great job in evaluating and assembling talent--with the oline as an exception. He should get one year to revamp that online. It is possible--look at Miami.
McCarthy, I supported him through this year. But no more. Do you realize that the only real litmus test we have past this year and last, besides beating Min once at home and Chicago twice at home, is the Colts. That is it. This yeyar, we beat the Bears at home (never easy), the Browns, the Lions, and the Rams. And he says we are a good football team. We are, we have the talent, but there are lapses that falll on HIM. Time for him to go.

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ted Thompson has done a great job in evaluating and assembling talent--with the oline as an exception. He should get one year to revamp that online. It is possible--look at Miami.
McCarthy, I supported him through this year. But no more. Do you realize that the only real litmus test we have past this year and last, besides beating Min once at home and Chicago twice at home, is the Colts. That is it. This yeyar, we beat the Bears at home (never easy), the Browns, the Lions, and the Rams. And he says we are a good football team. We are, we have the talent, but there are lapses that falll on HIM. Time for him to go.

He also hasn't done anything about consistently - or even sporadically - getting pressure on the opposing QB.

Members online

Latest posts