1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Michael Vick Lost

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by yooperfan, Feb 9, 2006.

1. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Mike Vick says he is lost confused and frustrated in the West Coast Offense.
    I heard this on ESPN radios Mike and Mike in the morning show.
    I'm sure the Falcons management was impressed.
    This should help the "interesting press" vacuum affecting the NFL in the days leading up to the draft.

2. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I know it's a VERY hard system to learn. Maybe they need to whittle it down for him. He has the talent, maybe he just doesn't have the smarts.

3. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    For 100 million, I could learn the WCO. Give me a break... :roll:

4. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    hmmm...makes one wonder...what ELSE would you do for 100 million????

back to the topic...boy i bet the falcons are REAL happy HE'S their QB! :roll:

5. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    what the hell. 2 months ago, Vick was saying "I dont want to hear ti anymore" about him not being a passing QB cuz he had 1 300-yard game (hes had 2 career...thats right...2..wow), and now he is saying hes confused. Knapp probably didnt bow down to vick in the hallway once and vick wants him gone now, thats all this is.

6. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1

Really....what else does he have to do with his time but learn the offense? It's not like he has to hold down a part-time job in the offseason. :shrug:

7. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    ALL true......but it still may be that he's not SMART enough! Now......if he had RYAN'S brain to go with Vick's arm, maybe he could do it! :wink:
    He may just be DUMB! Some people you can give all the time in the world, and if they just arn't smart, they just arn't smart!

8. Philtration

Philtration Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9
    How long before Vick or someone else claims that the whole reason for this guy being half the player they hype him up to be is because of racism? I say that it happens before the start of the next season. :roll:

9. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    "It's black on black crime"
    Donovan McNabb

10. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    LOLOL DePack!
    And Phil......unfortunatly, you are probably RIGHT! Like my post saying he might be dumb..........i'm in NO way saying it's because he's black. There are lots of unintellegent white people too! (I KNOW some of them!) It's not a "race" issue, it's an intellegence issue. He might just be one of the ones that doesn't "get it!"