Micah Hyde is said to be “aggressively pursuing other options” out of the Packers.

Jerellh528

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not mad, but ted needs to take that 6-10 million that woulda went into Hyde and add it into a legit number 1.

Arthur Squires

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've always been high on Hyde especially for his versatility. He isn't flashy but for the most part he is reliable. I feel other teams like Dallas or Houston, if they lose out on Bouye, would offer him more than what TT or I think he is worth. My prediction is he gets overpaid to stay in GB for around 6Mil per or he goes to team like Dallas for same with TT not budging!

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My son is predicting the "2 strong offers" are Cleveland and Chicago. Both have $$ to spend and a need for DB help.

Mavster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Assuming this is true - Yikes.

Watch our CBs next season be House, Randall, Rollins, & whatever rookies.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
...and watch it turn into our strength. I'm not predicting, be merely saying that things can change pretty quick.

I'm not happy about losing Hyde, but he could start for a crappier team and make some low-starter money. That wasn't going to happen here.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
As long as Thompson has a better option(s) in mind, this is cool with me.

The only problem is how much can you rely on the first part of that sentence. :confused:

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't really care besides te fact he stays healthy. Hyde isn't great at anything but is average at everything. I would not overpay to keep him.

D

Deleted member 6794

I don't mind Hyde walking away in free agency as long as Thompson signs a veteran #1 at the position. Otherwise the team has lost the best cornerback from last season without bringing in a better replacement.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
...and watch it turn into our strength. I'm not predicting, be merely saying that things can change pretty quick.

I'm not happy about losing Hyde, but he could start for a crappier team and make some low-starter money. That wasn't going to happen here.

He said strength!!

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
Micah Hyde tweeted that the Packers did not give him an offer...that is insane

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Micah Hyde tweeted that the Packers did not give him an offer...that is insane
so TT/Ball ask his agent and he gives a starting low end CB number. Packers decide ain't no effing way we are any where close so as to not embarrass themselves with a backup safety sized contract they don't make an offer at all.

Members online

Latest posts