Meet the Rodgers family

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Thank you for raising such a good kid Mr. and Mrs. Rodgers, now lets hope he plays his best for the biggest game of his career so far.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wanted to punch the reporter for asking who he is dating. Really? SB weekend and thats the question you ask his mom? I mean yeah its something to talk about and I think its amusing he pulls nice tail but lets be serious I could think of 42 other questions I would ask before that one. I guess it could have been worse she could have said the F word.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I wanted to punch the reporter for asking who he is dating. Really? SB weekend and thats the question you ask his mom? I mean yeah its something to talk about and I think its amusing he pulls nice tail but lets be serious I could think of 42 other questions I would ask before that one. I guess it could have been worse she could have said the F word.

I think that she asked a few other questions that got cut. The news hates praise, they would prefer gossip.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
yeah, that reporter's question was idiotic. I could do a better job. Does she work for TMZ?

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
His parents seem like a lovely couple - full of life, especially his mother. They sure seem to have done a good job raising those kids.

I hope he plays his best game ever on Sunday.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Doesnt his dad sort of look like

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

thats Herman Munster

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
as one person on the website said "Ed definitely out kicked his coverage, good job man!"

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what do you expect from a female reporter who doesn't cover sports, ohwell...pretty cool to see what his parents look like

Members online

Latest posts