Meanwhile, in other news.....

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thought I'd have this thread to post up some interesting tidbits that don't warrant a thread of their own...

To start with...

Green Bay Packers star Jordy Nelson adopts SA baby days before Cowboys game
Nelson serves as ambassador for adoptive families

On Oct. 6, Judge Canales shared a Facebook post saying, “Among the many things I get to do as a judge, one of my favorite is presiding over adoptions.” “Today I was blessed to have Emily and Jordy Nelson come before me to adopt little Adda Jo! This is a wonderful couple and a beautiful family. Congratulations to the Nelsons! They personify service and exemplify love. #ILoveAdoptions.”

Nelson and his wife welcomed their son Brooks in Feb. 2015. The newest addition to their family, Adda Jo, is the couple’s third child and second adoption.

https://www.ksat.com/sports/green-b...elson-adopts-sa-baby-days-before-cowboys-game

Kudos, Jordy. Sharing some love in this already overpopulated world, is something that I rate highly personally.

Kudos Jordy!

OP
OP
XPack

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And then for some ridiculousness...

Cowboys fan sets himself on fire after losing bet with wife when Packers won

Things got heated for this fan after the Cowboys lost to the Packers Sunday.

A 27-year-old man was taken to the hospital with second and third-degree burns after he tried to wear a jersey that was on fire after the Cowboys-Packers game Sunday, the Sebastian Daily reports. Following the Cowboys loss to the Packers Sunday night, a witness told the Sebastian Daily, the jersey burning happened as a result of a lost bet.Police spoke to the couple who admitted they'd burn the jersey of the losing team.

Wore a burning jersey. How much more ridiculous can you possibly get! Feel sorry for the poor guy, but still can't help..... :roflmao:

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
I'm guessing that since the article is from a local San Antonio news outlet, most of their readers know exactly what "SA" means. It confused me too.

Staff online

Latest posts