Cheatriots fans are worried....

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL... if I was superstitious about jinxes and stuff (which I'm not) then I would ***** slap you right about now...
I wasn't offended by this.
It actually made me laugh!
I love you and all my fellow Packers fans on here right or wrong or no matter what anybody ever thinks or writes because we are all rooting for the same team.

I'm setting aside any negativity or bad feelings for this game.
It's our Pack and I have faith that they will win!

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Worried LOL - Pats in BLOW OUT…..Just like Colts, Packers are a FRAUD team. Division is a JOKE, and playing WORST division in football NFC South which 6-10 will win. GB played NEs schedule, Packers are 6-5 at best! SB is Patriots over Seattle (the best team BY FAR in NFC)
Every pats fan we've had on here in the past week has been nice and fair, this is flat out delusional ranting.

Mklangelo

Feng Shui Debunker
Reaction score
I really do not know what possesses a fan of one team to go to the forum of another team.

It's all Kumbaya and blah blah blah. We make nice and blah blah blah. But in the end it boils down to my team is gonna whip your team.

It gets real old, real fast.

Now **** and go somewhere where people want to hear you say how great your team is. Shoo now.

Grogan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really do not know what possesses a fan of one team to go to the forum of another team.

It's all Kumbaya and blah blah blah. We make nice and blah blah blah. But in the end it boils down to my team is gonna whip your team.

It gets real old, real fast.

Now **** and go somewhere where people want to hear you say how great your team is. Shoo now.
I came on here because there was a welcome Pats fans thread and thought it would be a good time.
I guess we're really not welcome.

mark82

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Worried LOL - Pats in BLOW OUT…..Just like Colts, Packers are a FRAUD team. Division is a JOKE, and playing WORST division in football NFC South which 6-10 will win. GB played NEs schedule, Packers are 6-5 at best! SB is Patriots over Seattle (the best team BY FAR in NFC)

This is hilarious. Love the random capitalised words. Anyway, you'll obviously enjoy returning after the game to gloat.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
See? Cheaters fans are the ones who should have had cause to worry all this time and not us at all.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So... anyone heard for this POS two-bit punk since the game? Anyone know where he normally posts?

Mklangelo

Feng Shui Debunker
Reaction score

I had this punk on ignore LONG before he made this infantile post. :laugh:

Legalizeit

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who cares how decent a fan is if they are fans of a team that hasn't ever win anything without cheating? Rule if thumb for Patriots, if they don't cheat, they choke. Nothing even half worthy of showing respect to.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Who cares how decent a fan is if they are fans of a team that hasn't ever win anything without cheating? Rule if thumb for Patriots, if they don't cheat, they choke. Nothing even half worthy of showing respect to.

If they show us respect, I`d hope we would show the same respect. Obviously YOU feel different. You`re entitled to that opinion, even if its wrong, and thankfully a fair few of our members have got some class and behave with dignity.

OCBP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wasn't offended by this.
It actually made me laugh!
I love you and all my fellow Packers fans on here right or wrong or no matter what anybody ever thinks or writes because we are all rooting for the same team.

I'm setting aside any negativity or bad feelings for this game.
It's our Pack and I have faith that they will win!
Still waiting on when you will set aside negativity and bad feelings.

OCBP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If they show us respect, I`d hope we would show the same respect. Obviously YOU feel different. You`re entitled to that opinion, even if its wrong, and thankfully a fair few of our members have got some class and behave with dignity.
Great win/Great game. Why not just act the GB team. Toss the ball to the official, do a Lambeau Leap and act like you been there before.

NE a very good football team. It took operating successfully on all cylinders to beat them. Hope to see them again in February.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts