Mathews Movie Role

Darth Garfunkel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They're re-making Conan? Lame!

Instead of re-doing cult classics they should focus on making decent versions of movies that sucked.
Make an awesome version of Weekend at Bernie's II and I'll be impressed.

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He should have been cast for "Thor".

He would be a natural...not only does he have the hair, but every time he hits a quarterback, it makes the guy ...thor. (somebody stop me...hello, is this thing on..?)

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ahh... the Pack in me wants to agree with you, but if you watched Game of Thrones, you'd really understand how BADASS Jason Mamoa is. Straight. Bad. ***.

mcoomer146

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ahh... the Pack in me wants to agree with you, but if you watched Game of Thrones, you'd really understand how BADASS Jason Mamoa is. Straight. Bad. ***.

I think Clay would be a bad *** as Bambi or Thor or anything he wants to be

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score

I would actually cast Clay in such a period piece as this. Maybe not Game of Thrones, but I'm thinking King Arthur, maybe Robin Hood. Just picture him running around with a sword and smiting people... This is merely based on his appearance (hair) and physical prowess and the roles I would cast him in based on such criteria.