Marvin Harrison...choke artist??

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=a ... &type=lgns

Lawsuit accuses Colts' Harrison of choking autograph seeker

March 29, 2005

HONOLULU (AP) -- Marvin Harrison of the Indianapolis Colts and two other men are accused in a lawsuit of attacking three boys seeking the wide receiver's autograph a day before Pro Bowl.

The suit, made public Monday, seeks general, special and punitive damages to be determined at trial. It alleges Harrison ``violently and physically attacked'' the minors, including placing a ``potentially deadly choke hold'' on one of the boys.

Police interviewed Harrison while he was in Honolulu and forwarded their report to city prosecutors, who are considering whether to pursue charges. Harrison was not arrested and no one has been charged.

The boys have incurred medical expenses and severe emotional distress as a result of the assault, the suit said.

Johnnie Reshard Jr., Ernest Simon Jr., Eric Gilbert Jr. , whose ages are not listed in the suit, and their parents were visiting from California to attend the Pro Bowl when the boys were assaulted at the Hilton Hawaiian Village by the All-Pro player and two unidentified men, the suit said.

A Colts spokesman said the team would have no comment. Harrison's agent could not be reached immediately for comment.

The alleged altercation occurred Feb. 12, when the boys approached Harrison, who was talking on his cellular phone at the Waikiki resort. While the boys were waiting for Harrison to finish his calls, two men acting on the receiver's behalf said there would be no autographs or photos.

Without provocation, the suit says, the two men, later joined by Harrison, attacked the boys.

OP
OP
A

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
gotarace27 said:
Is this ******* related to Randy Moss??? Nothing like a Big NFL contract to make you act like a two year old.

yeah but Marvin has never been involved in anything like this before...could be somebody looking for a payday. the way it supposedly went down just doesn't add up. he assaults some fans after they ask for an autograph?? fishy.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I read pieces of the article(had to force myself to read that much) and it just seemed awkward on how thorough that lawyer was to rack up charges. I suppose that is what they get paid for though.

Members online

Latest posts