Martellus Bennett on Trade Block

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
He would rather suffer through a good locker room with less talent than grab the guy with more high risk/high reward/high salary.
Not sure I would use the words "suffer through a good locker room" but I understand what you are saying.

Jerry Jones IMO has taken the opposite approach and seems to say "who cares who the guy is in the locker room and off the field, I want star players at any cost"......hasn't really worked out lately for him or the Cowboys.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bennett only plays when he wants to, no thanks. Locker room poison, personified.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's not forget the atmosphere in Chicago over the past few years. They've gone through several coaching staffs, have questionable ownership, and quite possibly the worst leader at QB in the NFL. Throw Jermichael Finley in there and you might have the same player that we see in Bennett. It seems that most people on this forum were fine with Finley's behavior because of his talent, despite his outspoken personality. If the coaching staff were to interview Bennett and be satisfied with his potential both mentally and physically, I'd be fine with it. We aren't talking about a guy that hits women or makes it rain.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will give you TWO 3/8" bolts. WITH nuts and washer. A small wood chunk, and some saw dust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts