Manning isn't quite ready to write off Favre yet

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheesey!

I would never bite your head off. ( well, okay, maybe an ear) I think too much of you! And you have never seen my wrath. At least not pointed at you. :wink:

I am tired of people getting on others for speculating. We all do it here and then we are upset that others do it? Until the season is well underway and favre is still mowing his lawn, there will be speculation. I mentioned Cheesey partly in error. I thought he said that Manning should keep his mouth shut. However someone else did it and Cheesey simply agreed. Someone asked Manning a question and Manning simply answered it honestly and openly. Sound familiar like someone we know and love who just retired?

And Cheesey, with all due respect, I would think that Peyton does have more knowledge and insight than most fans. He is following Favres footsteps and I am sure has mulled over his own route for exit from the NFL and the thought process that is involved. Not to mention that I am sure he has had intimate conversations with others like Favre that have gone through EXACTLY what Favre is going through. They are in a brotherhood that none of us have ever experienced.
(Cheesey peeks in..........looks around.........."Is it SAFE?" :shock:
My ear hurts!
Yeah........I know Manning knows Favre, and I sure don't. Don't get me wrong.......I wish Favre would have come back for one more year. I really thought he would. I guess i myself have closed the door on him, as i don't want to be dissapointed thinking "maybe he will still come back!" only to find out he isn't. I'd rather be surprised if he announced "I changed my mind" and the Packers and Rodgers said "Come on back for one more Brett!"
It's kind of like when you found out Santa Claus wasn't real..........the next Christmas you were sitting and wondering........"Could they be wrong? Will he maybe still show up?"

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
trippster said:
Cheesey!

I would never bite your head off. ( well, okay, maybe an ear) I think too much of you! And you have never seen my wrath. At least not pointed at you. :wink:

I am tired of people getting on others for speculating. We all do it here and then we are upset that others do it? Until the season is well underway and favre is still mowing his lawn, there will be speculation. I mentioned Cheesey partly in error. I thought he said that Manning should keep his mouth shut. However someone else did it and Cheesey simply agreed. Someone asked Manning a question and Manning simply answered it honestly and openly. Sound familiar like someone we know and love who just retired?

And Cheesey, with all due respect, I would think that Peyton does have more knowledge and insight than most fans. He is following Favres footsteps and I am sure has mulled over his own route for exit from the NFL and the thought process that is involved. Not to mention that I am sure he has had intimate conversations with others like Favre that have gone through EXACTLY what Favre is going through. They are in a brotherhood that none of us have ever experienced.
My ear hurts!
Yeah........I know Manning knows Favre, and I sure don't. Don't get me wrong.......I wish Favre would have come back for one more year. I really thought he would. I guess i myself have closed the door on him, as i don't want to be dissapointed thinking "maybe he will still come back!" only to find out he isn't. I'd rather be surprised if he announced "I changed my mind" and the Packers and Rodgers said "Come on back for one more Brett!"
It's kind of like when you found out Santa Claus wasn't real..........the next Christmas you were sitting and wondering........"Could they be wrong? Will he maybe still show up?"

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
:shock: :shock:

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hmm...interesting! since i don't know who the hell i am some days, perhaps you can enlighten me, trippster?!? ;)

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hmm...interesting! since i don't know who the hell i am some days, perhaps you can enlighten me, trippster?!? ;)
Ok.....i'll fill you in........your a sweet, wonderful woman.
There.......NOW you know who you are!!!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
uh oh...i feel the wrath of tripp...how bout you, cheesey???? don't mess with the t-man!!!
I know....he's a SCARY dude!!! :shock:
It would be like getting attacked by "Mr. Clean".......without the earring! :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
trippster said:
Cheesey!

My ear hurts!

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
:shock: :shock:
Whoa..............I'm sure not gonna say anything about the "Easter Bunny" now................. :lol:

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's kind of like when you found out Santa Claus wasn't real

My youngest brother is 11 years younger than I am. When he was 5 or 6, the stupid kid next door told him Santa Claus was dead.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

My youngest brother is 11 years younger than I am. When he was 5 or 6, the stupid kid next door told him Santa Claus was dead.
He is NOT dead!!!..............i saw him with Elvis just last week! :wink:

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:
cheesey said:

He is NOT dead!!!..............i saw him with Elvis just last week! :wink:

Well, I saw him at the mall back in late December last year. So I know for a FACT that Santa Claus is alive and healthy.

Members online

Latest posts