Lower Level or Upper Level seats?

footballdan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm going to my first game in Green Bay to see my Cardinals get beaten by the Packers.....hehe! Should I sit in the lower level or the upper level? I'm assuming the lower level unless there is some benefit of sitting in the nosebleeds..........THX!

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Well, footballdan, there IS NO UPPER LEVEL at Lambeau....unless you're renting a luxury box. Next year, there'll be upper level seating in the south endzone but for the time being you're going to be seated in the original bowl.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lambeau has some of the best views in the league. You're packed so tightly together that even the nosebleed seats are still close to the field. I like being able to follow the game, so I usually prefer to sit about 2/3 of the way to the top. Being closer to the action is obviously cool too, but you'll be happy anywhere you can get seats.

Have fun at the game; Lambeau is awesome!

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Lambeau has some of the best views in the league. You're packed so tightly together that even the nosebleed seats are still close to the field. I like being able to follow the game, so I usually prefer to sit about 2/3 of the way to the top. Being closer to the action is obviously cool too, but you'll be happy anywhere you can get seats.

Have fun at the game; Lambeau is awesome!

Know what really surprises me to a degree? The new south end zones seats will be just that...seats, no bleachers in that section... again, END ZONE seats, generally speaking the lowest price of all the seating but those seats will priced higher than the "in bowl" south end zones seats... I don't get the logic.

Oh...and Dan?, bozz is 100% correct...Lambeau is a really good venue.

H

HardRightEdge

Okay, section 100 or section 300???:)

Isn't 300 a box? Apples vs. oranges, in price and game experience it would seem.

I prefer 2/3 of the way up, in agreement with Bozz, and behind the goal posts if I can't get between the 30's. Most folks don't like end zone because they find it hard to tell yards gained without looking at the scoreboard, though I think it's easy to train yourself to take note of yard markers. On the other hand I think you get the best view of how plays develop from the end zone. Personally, I'd rather be high in the end zone than low at the 50.

South end zone is better for day games so you're not looking into the sun.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts