Locker room speech after Atlanta victory

L

Lunchboxer

They sure are pumped after that win.

If they continue to play like that In Chicago they will destroy Da Bears.

8 QTRs stands between The Pack and The Lombardi Trophy.

Pegger Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This really helped boost my confidence a bit... These guys got each other's back and believe in one another... They know what they have to do to be successful... I know they can get it done.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Just saw this on NFL Replay. Loved Woodson saying how now we're going outside to play "real football".

Gave me some sort of reassurance that although a lot of fans are for whatever reason looking past this game, I don't think the players are.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Like "Money" said about not having an endzone celebration after his pick-6, "It was a family affair, and they didn't give me a chance!".

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This upcoming game scares the hell out of me.

The one thought that makes me feel like the Packers will be better mentally prepared is this. We've been in this playoff mentality, do or die for weeks now. Played VERY tough games against the Giants, Bears, @ Philly, @ Atlanta. Knocked off the number 1 and 3 seeds. We are right in the thick of the playoff mentality.

The Bears on the other hand, played against a busted *** Vikings team, played the Jets at home (Solid win), played @ GB in a game that apparently they weren't interested in, had a bye week and then played against a broke *** Seattle team at home that had no business on the same field with the Bears in the first place.

So I'm thinking based off the schedules lately, the Packers should be much more in the do or die mindset.

Really, none of this is probably true, I'm just trying to make myself feel better about the game. Like I said, Chicago scares the crap out of me.

Pegger Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think i'm more concerned with being overly confident and getting let down, so instead I'm just keeping my expectations low. I mean lets be real here, we are sixth seed and they are second seed for a reason, right?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Two questions about the vid.
1) At :24 it looks like they just got done with a prayer. Is that right?

2) And what do they say on 1,2,3? Is it Packers? I can't quite make it out.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think i'm more concerned with being overly confident and getting let down, so instead I'm just keeping my expectations low. I mean lets be real here, we are sixth seed and they are second seed for a reason, right?
And let's not forget last year what happened in AZ.
They win what looks like an easy game.
Then they lose in the playoffs.
I just hope the Packers don't forget either in regards to da Bears.

Then again, that was not an easy victory for them either.
Gawd I hope they are well prepared for this one.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts