1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Lito Shepard to Packers?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by musccy, Apr 26, 2008.

1. musccy

musccy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I was driving thru Philly today coming back from the Penn Relays and on a local sports show they were discussing how it was expected that Lito would be traded this weekend, and that the Packers were a front runner...

This doesn't sound very TT-like, and I haven't heard much other chatter about it, but hearing it on Philly sports talk caught my attention.

2. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    I have a hard time seeing the eagles dealing them to us.. but who knows.. plus how well would Harris and Woodson recieve such a move.. a high round rookie pick to groom seems a better fit.

Unless he goes cheappppp!

3. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    they both better take it in stride, especially harris. play well, you start and get paid very well regardless, shut up.

4. Krazygangsta

Krazygangsta Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It's not there decision to like it or not ... they still getting paid aren't they?

5. 4thand26

4thand26 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I dont like the possibility of both Harris AND Woodson starting the season on the IR with Hurt Feelings. I dont think this would be a good move.

6. bigbyfan

bigbyfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    You went to the Penn Relays? My high school was there.

Oh and back to what the post was really about, I would like us to get him, but it depends on the cost.

7. TheTroll

TheTroll Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I gotta agree with Pack here. I think you guys would be much better off with a rookie. Hopefully if you guys do go that route, he will be a flop :wink: I think Philly would trade Lito to us before you guys. Our coach seems to have a special place in his heart for Philly players :-?

8. Arles

Arles Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    We traded a second for Al Harris to the Eagles a few years back. Why not do the same with Philly this year?

9. Danreb

Danreb Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Charles Woodson is one of the highest paid CB's in the NFL, and Al Harris just got an extension. If either of them complain, they're bitches. Plain and simple.