Lions/Packers Week 5

H

HardRightEdge

Not a must win? I think it is. If the Packers lose against the Lions they're 1-3 and 0-1 in the division. That's a huge hole to have to climb out of.

But it's too early to make prognostications about this game. Have to see how the Lions play against the Bears first and whether we're going to get back our key players, including the ones that have been out forever.

Lacy, Burnett, Heyward. . . god it would be nice to see those guys 100% along with Clay and Franklin. Having Lacy and Franklin ready to go is making me drool for real.

Any injury reports yet btw?

It might surprise some that, on average, one team with a 1-3 start makes the playoffs each year:

http://www.vikings.com/news/article...3-Starts/af127c43-d825-41d4-ab9b-ce190e935030

Nonetheless, I borderline agree with you. I stick by my preseason assessment that this is a 10-6 team, but that would be in jeopardy with a home loss to the Lions. I'm not seeing the talent here to get over a 1-3 hump, compounded by too many injuries and too much youth. We're getting next to no productivity out of our last three first round picks.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
This game scares me like the Cinncy game did...

I HATE that they signed Bush...Really worried about the game...

But being at home this maybe what the Pack need..If it was in Detroit I would almost say it is a loss

TimthePackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I received and email saying the Packers had some tickets available for the Detroit game but when I clicked on the link they were all gone. The email was only 15 minutes old!! Bang Zoom!!!

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I received and email saying the Packers had some tickets available for the Detroit game but when I clicked on the link they were all gone. The email was only 15 minutes old!! Bang Zoom!!!
Go to eBay or stub hub. They should have some

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've never had to scalp tickets outside Lambeau, is there a good market for tickets outside? I know the price might be high, but are there tickets to be had on any semblance of a regular basis?
Try Pulaski, between the merchantile and the bank. There will be a horse n buggy in the alley between them. Tell em Don Jebediah sent you.

robertk328

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was at the Redskins-Lions game and the Lions look a lot better manhandling the Bears so far than they did the Skins. Biggest difference? Reggie Bush.

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The lions are good team this year, they be challenge. We need to beat them. I think we will.

Jennifer Stawicki

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After watching the lions play today, I think we are definitely going to have to step our game. The packers have honestly been able to overlook the Lions in the past years and now the Lions are a real threat. I think we overlooked Cincinnati and look at the end result of that game. The Packers cannot take this game lightly.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What is wrong with seat hound
There's no difference in price. With Stub Hub you get the total ticket price up front. With Seat Hound they give you a lower ticket price at the onset but then add in processing fees and the like and you come out at the end with the same exact ticket price. I priced the same exact seats through both. That was my experience getting my tickets to the Ravens-Packers game.

Last edited:

PackersGirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sure we can mostly agree Reggie Bush is a threat and this is definitely a big game. I don't know if I'd say "must win" but going 1-3 puts us in a bad spot plus a loss to a division team makes it that much worst. I can't wait to see the game!! One day I'll have my dream come true to see a game in Green Bay!! For now I'll be going to NY for the Giants game but I really hope to see one in Title Town one day!! :)

joshsup17

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sure we can mostly agree Reggie Bush is a threat and this is definitely a big game. I don't know if I'd say "must win" but going 1-3 puts us in a bad spot plus a loss to a division team makes it that much worst. I can't wait to see the game!! One day I'll have my dream come true to see a game in Green Bay!! For now I'll be going to NY for the Giants game but I really hope to see one in Title Town one day!! :)

I also wanna make it to Green Bay someday, maybe when I hit that lotto!!! lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts