Lets not get too hasty now folks.

FiercePierce6

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Look, were all a bit worried after our showing against Detroit...but as its been said over and over a win is a win. An ugly win is better than a pretty loss, does it get more obvious than that?

I think very realistically we should be 4-0...we gave the Bears that game. 18 penalties and we only lose by a last second field goal? Come on now, I'm not saying 18 penalties is okay, its awful...but to only lose by 3 when it happens is pretty crazy.

Lets not forget the Lions are not as bad as they used to be ie: 0-16. They have a couple solid drafts since the defeated season and have had some nice free agency pick ups (Vanden-Bosch). They have been in every game until the last second except the Viking game. Lets be honest, if not for a wack rule they would have beaten Chicago. They stayed in it with Philly and only lost by 3. And then stayed in it with us and lost by 2. I'm not saying they're good, I'm just saying there not that bad...

Rodgers hasn't looked like him 09' self just yet but he's shown glimpses of it...there has been a few INT's that really shouldn't of happened (Jennings vs. Detroit) and INT's that shouldn't really count (Chicago hail mary). Take just those 2 away he's got 8 Td's compared to 3 INT's...

Pass D needs to be fixed but the run D is great.

Lets relax a bit people! Go Pack. :viksux:

GreenBayTheOnlyWay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I suppose that all depends on your perspective.

We're the 6th best passing defense only allowing 185 passing yards per game. (However, that includes a game against the Buffalo Bills. An inept QB and no real passing threat outside of Lee Evans. If you take that game away, we're averaging about 300 passing YPG which would rank 28th) Our run defense ranks 23rd overall allowing 118 yards per game.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Honestly, I'm disappointed with the D so far this year. They don't look any better than last year. And in fact, the run defense is worse!

Latest posts