Let's hope Rodgers is okay to go in two weeks

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He sure didn't look like himself after that dirty hit by Peppers. If he has a third concussion, Flynn will probably start in 2 weeks. Anyone else concerned?

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
no, if he played he's fine. with culter out they maybe would have considered putting flynn in the game if it was a serious concussion. Plus he's got two weeks to heal.

OP
OP
GreenBlood

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
no, if he played he's fine. with culter out they maybe would have considered putting flynn in the game if it was a serious concussion. Plus he's got two weeks to heal.

Two weeks is NOT enough when it's the third in 3 months. I'd say he's fine since he did keep playing, but he had that look in his eyes for a while and his passing went flat.

ThorMatthews

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He'll be fine, he's got a two week recovery period; didn't have a concussion. He just wasn't exactly himself. We're playing in a dome so I'm stoked for him.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that wasnt a concussion IMO. The whole offense wasnt clicking. Im glad to see them get enough time to heal up.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers was awful today, just awful, but he usually is against this Bears D don't know why.

We'll need more than that to win against Pitt or Jets.

But I trust them. I trust them all.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he is fine. The body might need a few days to recover, but they have more than a few days. Peppers wallet sure as hell better be 100 grand lighter sometime this week. That was helmet down with intent to hurt.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
He didn't have a concussion. Trust me, he would NOT have played if they even suspected one.

Our offense was off. It was cold weather. I hate to say it, but I think Rodgers may not a cold weather QB. He's not terrible in cold weather, but he's noticeably better in a dome or in warmth. Thank goodness for the location of the game in 2 weeks.

sevenal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hot soak followed by ice
2 weeks of mental prep and he will be a laser again

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yes im so glad we play in a dome. rodgers loves domes
I'm not asking to be a wise apple or to point out corrections if they need to be made.
I'm asking because I'm curious...
Doesn't the Dallas stadium have an opening in the roof?
And is it retractable?
Or is it enclosed 24/7?

JamesCA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seemed to me that Rodgers was dinged a bit on his touchdown run and might have tightened up after that. Of course, the Peppers' helmet to helmet didn't help but the Bears' D played with some desperation and they're a good team at least on D.

Members online

Latest posts