Let the weekend visits....begin

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is a heavy weekend with a couple big visits (Adam,Ty Law[rumor]) and others.

There are probably more than we know about, and I personally expect a couple key signings this weekend. I would like to see 3-4 by Mondays end.

Anyone else excited over this, or is it just me being silly?

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Been drinking that Strawberry Smirnoff vodka again, Nancyboy?? LOL

I see AV being a Packer, not so sure I am that excited about TyLaw...depends on what kinda payday he is looking for, I guess.

Personally, I value kickers probably more than most. How many of these guys are a teams leading scorer? Lots...that is a lot of offense to go on the cheap with, especially in GB where conditions are spo poor for much of the season. Really, with the way money is thrown around in the NFL, why do so many balk at paying for the position?

Let's make AV the wealthiest kicker in the game at around $2.5 - $2.75 million. He is clearly woth that, given that tha money buys a quality backup at many positions...many of which do not ever score points.

gado35

Cheesehead
Reaction score
just you being silly....haha jk

Seriously i am very excited. I think the packers are going to be given some great opportunities this weekend, its just up to them now to reach out and grab them.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
Been drinking that Strawberry Smirnoff vodka again, Nancyboy?? LOL

Hey Vodka is Vodka! So what if i like it to taste like strawberry... :(

But I agree, I want AV too. We don't know what management has in mind at the kicker position. maybe they know about some guy we don't and want to bring him in cheap (cheap? tt? never!)

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tell you what, I think we got a real nice deal with Pickett. Big, but not outrageous money. And it seems the kid just found his stride last year....ready for lift-off.

Members online

Latest posts