Lance Kendricks Should be a Prominent Presence for the Green Bay Packers on Monday Night

Who is your pick to be the unexpected receiving hero on Monday night against the Lions

• Lance Kendricks

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Richard Rodgers

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Geronimo Allison

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Jeff Janis

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

GBkrzygrl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I voted for Allison because Hundley has played with him the most. Although even when Rodgers was still playing I was wondering why they haven't used Kendricks more often.

Note: Kendricks signs with the Packers and would be playing with an MVP QB for a change. Now he is back to playing with an inexperienced QB. He should feel more comfortable this way. :)

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With all main WRs being available, I dount Geronimo will get enough game time. Though I hope he'll come up with a Bengal'esque big play...

It's gotta be one of the two TEs, Rodgers vs Kendricks who'll be the dark horse of the match. Perfect receivers for quick short yardage.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had mentioned in the shoutbox that MM needs to have zone read plays in play with Hundley keeping it and having Kendricks rolled out with him as a throwing option. Really don't understand why MM hasn't brought more of this onto the table yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts