Lance Easley is up to his old tricks, again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
It's easy blaming one man for the misfortunes of the Packers that year. But really, you need to move on from it. The Packers had 59 minutes to put the game away and failed to do so. They had several other games they lost the rest of the year that had they won would have changed the seeding for the playoffs. The last game of the year they couldn't even beat Ponder and the Vikings. You direct all the hate at one man for the reason the Packers what? Didn't make it to the Super Bowl? The Packer players are not going to be upset because they are not invested into the team like you are. They are there because that is were they were drafted or offered the best money for playing a game. For that matter, how many players on the team were on the team then? 15? 20? Players these days are not vested into the teams like they were years ago. Sure some of them will become lifelong employees and whatnot, but most don't have a choice as to what team they play on. Seriously, you think Adrian Peterson is a lifelong Vikings fan? He's Cowboys fan and has been since he was young. Probably will be after he retires. To blame one ref for one play for ruining a season, wow.

The chance of the Packer beating them in Seattle, 30%. I'll give them a 30% chance.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Made a mistake because the arrogance of Roger Goddell and friends put you in a situation you obviously were not qualified for? Ok, fine. Make slight of the misfortune YOU caused and dare try to profit off our misfortune YOU caused, then I hate you with every fibre of my being and wish upon you the very worst pain and horror imaginable. Pain and horror.

Time to lock this thread..

Please dont promote violence to ANYONE on this site ever again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts