Lance Easley is up to his old tricks, again

Status
Not open for further replies.

E. Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So it seems Lance Easley and more particularly Seattle Seahawks fans still think that whole Fail Mary fiasco was funny or something to celebrate.
I came across a cameo appearance of his on a local Seattle comedy show late last year. I am a Seattle native so I have reason to watch such things.
Anyway, here is my article.

http://www.totalpackers.com/2014/08/25/lance-easley-seahawks-still-laughing-expense/

A brief synopsis--this really ****** me off and our Packers ought not just consider this just another regular season game. They need to make it personal, and we NEED to win and beat those punks decisively. I hold Lance Easley in contempt and wish him true ill-will.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

So it seems Lance Easley and more particularly Seattle Seahawks fans still think that whole Fail Mary fiasco was funny or something to celebrate.
I came across a cameo appearance of his on a local Seattle comedy show late last year. I am a Seattle native so I have reason to watch such things.
Anyway, here is my article.

http://www.totalpackers.com/2014/08/25/lance-easley-seahawks-still-laughing-expense/

A brief synopsis--this really ****** me off and our Packers ought not just consider this just another regular season game. They need to make it personal, and we NEED to win and beat those punks decisively. I hold Lance Easley in contempt and wish him true ill-will.

Wolfie....Do you take everything so personal ?? It happened and it sucked, but it hardly matters now. This is a new season and IMHO we just need to move on from it now. Just saying.

OP
OP
E. Wolf

E. Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wolfie....Do you take everything so personal ?? It happened and it sucked, but it hardly matters now. This is a new season and IMHO we just need to move on from it now. Just saying.
Not quite everything. But this sticks in my craw, as it should for everyone.

I

Not quite everything. But this sticks in my craw, as it should for everyone.

I was fuming watching the game at the time, and I believed his decision was influenced by where he was too ! All I mean is the man has made money from a grade A screw up, and if I met him I`d probably ignore him, but that was another season, and playoff rankings or not, We lost because the other team beat us.

OP
OP
E. Wolf

E. Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All I mean is the man has made money from a grade A screw up,

THIS is precisely the problem.
And no we did not let the Hawks beat us. Our defense stopped them three f_____ times, and every time those scab reps gave the Hawks an extra set of downs.

I

THIS is precisely the problem.
And no we did not let the Hawks beat us. Our defense stopped them three f_____ times, and every time those scab reps gave the Hawks an extra set of downs.

I never said anything about the Seahawks, what I said was we were beaten in the playoffs. Calm down !

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
I don't think that us, as fans or readers needs to tweet out anything. These guys played in that game, they felt more disappointment and heat break than you or I did. Am I still wanting a good revenge, yes in deed, but I don't think making it a mission to tell the Packers is needed....... the players will be playing their butts off, you can bet on that. They don't need some video to fan the flames.

OP
OP
E. Wolf

E. Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think that us, as fans or readers needs to tweet out anything. These guys played in that game, they felt more disappointment and heat break than you or I did. Am I still wanting a good revenge, yes in deed, but I don't think making it a mission to tell the Packers is needed....... the players will be playing their butts off, you can bet on that. They don't need some video to fan the flames.
I don't know man, I believe that segment from the 206 would really add fuel to the fire. If I were Coach MCarthy I might even use it for pregame....
If people do not tweet that video, they likely would not know about it. They need to know it about.
Use the hatred, anger, and aggression within your hearts Packers, and make them pay.

OP
OP
E. Wolf

E. Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I never said anything about the Seahawks, what I said was we were beaten in the playoffs. Calm down !
It was a somewhat ambigious statement. Even so point taken I guess. I still stand by everything else I have written.
Note the prologue I chose for this piece:

Towards thee I roll. . ..; to the last I grapple with thee;
from hell’s heart I stab at thee; for hate’s sake I spit my last breath at thee.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
I cant speak for everyones feelings, but I know I don't hate them. Was it a let down, yes..... was it long ago, yes. I just want a win, weather it is by 1 point or by 21 points. Either way will make a statement. Don't get your hopes up only to be shattered...... seattle looks damn good on both sides of the ball.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
We have a lot of thing working against us: Traveling to the west coast time zone, visiting team, crowd noise, bias refs for the home team, and Sea IS the better team (for now).

OP
OP
E. Wolf

E. Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I cant speak for everyones feelings, but I know I don't hate them. Was it a let down, yes..... was it long ago, yes. I just want a win, weather it is by 1 point or by 21 points. Either way will make a statement. Don't get your hopes up only to be shattered...... seattle looks damn good on both sides of the ball.
Does not help that our promising young center is down. Still I want revenge.

I

It was a somewhat ambigious statement. Even so point taken I guess. I still stand by everything else I have written.
Note the prologue I chose for this piece:

Then that is fair enough, and we can agree to slightly disagree in a civilized manner :tup:

OP
OP
E. Wolf

E. Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We have a lot of thing working against us: Traveling to the west coast time zone, visiting team, crowd noise, bias refs for the home team, and Sea IS the better team (for now).
I am not sure about that last point, at all. We have a better overall quarterback and running back tandem, better receivers. Their cornerbacks are better but vis-a-vis the opposing quarterback we may have an advantage still. Peppers and Matthews may prove to be one helluva a wrecking crew.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Does not help that our promising young center is down. Still I want revenge.
They will have people out with injury as well. Calm down and wait for game time....... you are gunna blow a gasket and end up with a heart condition getting hyped up this early. Deep breaths.........

OP
OP
E. Wolf

E. Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Then that is fair enough, and we can agree to slightly disagree in a civilized manner :tup:
So as long as you applaud should Easley run into Packers fans answer to Begbie from trainspotting.
When I see him smiling next to that book I want to take a whiskey glass and smash into his face.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
I am not sure about that last point, at all. We have a better overall quarterback and running back tandem, better receivers. Their cornerbacks are better but vis-a-vis the opposing quarterback we may have an advantage still. Peppers and Matthews may prove to be one helluva a wrecking crew.

QB, yes ...... WR's = maybe, RB = opinion. FACT: Sea won the SB and we did not, so as of now, they are the better team. No green glasses here, just the truth......

and I aint seen jack **** out of clay and very little from peppers....thus far.

I

So as long as you applaud should Easley run into Packers fans answer to Begbie from trainspotting.
When I see him smiling next to that book I want to take a whiskey glass and smash into his face.

He doesn`t bother me THAT much I`m afraid, but that might just be me. I have more important things in life to worry about.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
As a a takeoff to a certain basketball player, we are talking about preseason. PRESEASON!

Ok...... and if guys like Lacy and Harris are looking good, why cant clay? I just think he has lost a step....or two. Maybe being off the juice for a while is having an affect. He aint showed me much of nothing when he was in so far this preseason.

OP
OP
E. Wolf

E. Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok...... and if guys like Lacy and Harris are looking good, why cant clay? I just think he has lost a step....or two. Maybe being off the juice for a while is having an affect. He aint showed me much of nothing when he was in so far this preseason.
Veteran players tend to go through the motions in camp and preseason, at least some of them do. And those defensive positions do not require one to get in a groove the way a quarterback receiver corp tandem does, or even running backs

I

I better not say I was rooting for them in the Superbowl last year then !!.....lol

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lot of anger here, e.wolf. It's a game, nothing more. But I admit it would make me smile for the Packers to wipe the grin off the coach/cheerleader's face, that's for sure.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Veteran players tend to go through the motions in camp and preseason, at least some of them do. And those defensive positions do not require one to get in a groove the way a quarterback receiver corp tandem does, or even running backs

I wont give you a disagree rating on that, rather tell you I disagree...... defense players need to work on their initial first move/step, hand work, bull rush, spin move etc..... they need work as well. I agreethat QB/WR chemistry is a must and training camp and pre season help that, but you HAVE TO see that cm3's stats have been on the decline, injured or not. Is he still someone for the opposing offense to watch, yes, but he has lost a step or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts