Lance Easley is up to his old tricks, again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I am a Seattle native too so I have to watch such "ridiculous things" and I know exactly what you mean.

Well I`d bet my house he wouldn`t be appearing on any Green Bay comedy channels real soon !!

OP
OP
E. Wolf

E. Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well I`d bet my house he wouldn`t be appearing on any Green Bay comedy channels real soon !!
That;s because there are none.
I love Seattle--I really do. I hate living in NYC, and have contemplated going back. But I can't stand Seattle and I marvel that Seattle fans are acting like this is something to be proud of.
Anyway, about Seattle, they had this local comedy skit in the late 80 through the 90s called Almost live. It was nationally syndicated a while, although it had to edited to extract local humor that others outside the area would not get. This show is an attempt to reboot it. Since having watched a couple of episodes, alas it fails to deliver, with a couple of exceptions.
Anyway to my knowledge, Wisconsin has nothing like Almost Live in its heyday. Perhaps Pat McCurdy but not nearly as rich or enduring.
Here are a few favorites from the original show

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
E. Wolf

E. Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who is Henry Rollins ? What is a Jedi Sith dichotomy ? and who is this bastard in Australia ??? :mad:
Google is your friend concerning Heny Rollins. What I mean by the Jedi Sith dichotomy is from Star Wars, how Vader and Palpatine use the dark force, associated with "anger" and "hate," and the Jedi somehow don't. It is incredibly simplistic, and overlooks the inevitable process of thesis, antithesis, synthesis of Hegelian dialectics.

I

Google is your friend concerning Heny Rollins. What I mean by the Jedi Sith dichotomy is from Star Wars, how Vader and Palpatine use the dark force, associated with "anger" and "hate," and the Jedi somehow don't. It is incredibly simplistic, and overlooks the inevitable process of thesis, antithesis, synthesis of Hegelian dialectics.

Thanks for clearing that up :tup:. I`ll google old Henry when I get the chance ;)

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
I love Seattle--I really do. I hate living in NYC, and have contemplated going back. But I can't stand Seattle and I marvel that Seattle fans are acting like this is something to be proud of.
Anyway, about Seattle, they had this local comedy skit in the late 80 through the 90s called Almost live. It was nationally syndicated a while, although it had to edited to extract local humor that others outside the area would not get. This show is an attempt to reboot it. Since having watched a couple of episodes, alas it fails to deliver, with a couple of exceptions.
Anyway to my knowledge, Wisconsin has nothing like Almost Live in its heyday. Perhaps Pat McCurdy but not nearly as rich or enduring.

Trust me. If you have a hard time with Seattle fans which I very much do for many reasons then you would have to walk around here with your tongue tied nowadays. It's great they finally got a winner and won a super bowl but it is just sickening at times.

OP
OP
E. Wolf

E. Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Trust me. If you have a hard time with Seattle fans which I very much do for many reasons then you would have to walk around here with your tongue tied nowadays. It's great they finally got a winner and won a super bowl but it is just sickening at times.
Oh I can imagine. I would not say its great, particularly as they went away from their old Knox--Largent era unis. I was back home last autumn and heard lots of stories, including how Seahawks fans were antagonizing, to put it mildly, Packers fans, not just at the game but months afterward.
I love Seattle itself, not its sports teams or its fans.

I

Oh I can imagine. I would not say its great, particularly as they went away from their old Knox--Largent era unis. I was back home last autumn and heard lots of stories, including how Seahawks fans were antagonizing, to put it mildly, Packers fans, not just at the game but months afterward.

But guys, isn`t that what opposing fans do ??? It`s perfectly normal.

Last edited by a moderator:

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score

Oh yeah. It's real bad. They think there the cats meow. I was at the game two years ago and took my 14 year old son at the time. He was crying by the end of the whole debacle. It was a total disaster.

This year I am not going to game as it is just too emotional for me. I am going to be in Vegas "yelling and screaming" in a hotel room. I plan on celebrating in San Diego for a week following the game.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
No, they have something better in Green Bay!

OP
OP
E. Wolf

E. Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But guys, isn`t that what opposing fans do ??? It`s perfectly normal. E. Wolf, I`m sorry that I ragged on you a bit mate, but you really are taking things a bit too personal over this Easley business, and it`s not good for your health.
I don't think you are familiar with some of the stuff Seahawks fans are alleged to have done--it rivals behavior of Raiders and Eagles fans. And it is not like we are a real rival, although it is becoming a rivalry thanks to this.
And I honestly believe that had the shoe been on the other foot, Packers fans would take the "false victory" but would never gloat about, or regard it as something to be proud of.
As far as LE, the dude is profiteering off of a mistake he made that hurt our team. Contrast his behavior with that umpire who screwed that Detroit Tigers pitcher who was one out away from a perfect game, and was mixed by a really bad call, so bad the perfect game ought to have been upheld.
Along with turncoats who wear Vikings colors with Packers colors, I really do wish Lance Easley personal harm. I really truly wish he would run into the worst sort of Packers fan, on par with Robert Carlyle's Begbie, as I mentioned in my article. A fairly grotesque figure, though the common Scottish heritage I share causes me to have a grudging respect and admiration for someone that violent, as it is an attribute somewhat unique to the Scots.
Really and truly though, if the guy accidentally drove into a fuel tanker and was terribly burned, living the rest of his life in horrible agony, and terribly disfigured so that his own wife and kids were repulsed by his appearance, I'd skip and frolic down the merry green grove singing fa-le-la la-la-LA, and I'd slam down more than a few gin and tonics to celebrate. Because that's how I roll.
Made a mistake because the arrogance of Roger Goddell and friends put you in a situation you obviously were not qualified for? Ok, fine. Make slight of the misfortune YOU caused and dare try to profit off our misfortune YOU caused, then I hate you with every fibre of my being and wish upon you the very worst pain and horror imaginable. Pain and horror.

Last edited:
I

I don't think you are familiar with some of the stuff Seahawks fans are alleged to have done--it rivals behavior of Raiders and Eagles fans. And it is not like we are a real rival, although it is becoming a rivalry thanks to this.
And I honestly believe that had the shoe on the other foot, Packers fans would take the "false victory" but would never gloat about, or regard it as something to be proud of.
As far as LE, the dude is profiteering off of a mistake he made that hurt our team. Contrast his behavior with that umpire who screwed that Detroit Tigers pitcher who was one out away from a perfect game, and was mixed by a really bad call, so bad the perfect game ought to have been upheld.
Along with turncoats who wear Vikings colors with Packers colors, I really do wish Lance Easley personal harm. I really truly wish he would run into the worst sort of Packers fan, on par with Robert Carlyle's Begbie, as I mentioned in my article. A fairly grotesque figure, though my the common Scottish heritage I share causes me to have a grudging respect and admiration for someone that violent.
Really and truly though, if the guy accidentally drove into a fuel tanker and was terribly burned, living the rest of his life in horrible agony, and terribly disfigured so that his own wife and kids were repulsed by his appearance, I'd skip and frolic down the merry green grove singing fa-le-la la-la-LA, and I'd slam down more than a few gin and tonics to celebrate. Because that's how I roll.
Made a mistake because the arrogance of Roger Goddell and friends put you in a situation you obviously were not qualified for? Ok, fine. Make slight of the misfortune YOU caused and dare try to profit off our misfortune YOU caused, then I hate you with every fibre of my being and wish upon the very worst pain and horror imaginable. Pain and horror.

Alrighty then :whistling:

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
No, they have something better in Green Bay!

Well I don't wanna hang with these guys. lol GOONS!

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Along with turncoats who wear Vikings colors with Packers colors, I really do wish Lance Easley personal harm… Really and truly though, if the guy accidentally drove into a fuel tanker and was terribly burned, living the rest of his life in horrible agony, and terribly disfigured so that his own wife and kids were repulsed by his appearance, I'd skip and frolic down the merry green grove singing fa-le-la la-la-LA, and I'd slam down more than a few gin and tonics to celebrate. Because that's how I roll. … I hate you with every fibre of my being and wish upon you the very worst pain and horror imaginable. Pain and horror.
:eek:
Really and truly, rarely do we get such a glimpse into the dark side of human nature on a sports board. Even rarer when it’s voluntarily confessed. (That wasn't part of a plea deal, was it?)
I am an angry person.
No kidding. Because that’s the way you roll. :rolleyes:

OP
OP
E. Wolf

E. Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At Thxjv

Seeing as you never read my article, how are you in a position to comment on how I feel. You are completely ignorant as to how LE conducts himself in this instance, and probably ignorant as to his conduct generally.
Here is the appearance I write about (fast forward to 2:58) but one really needs to read my article to fully understand the context:

OP
OP
E. Wolf

E. Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Have you watched that video, or read my article? Watch it and see how he conducts himself, and tell me you would not want to take a whiskey glass and smash it into his face.

I

It was a comedy show :eek:. He said nothing against the Packers other than saying he believed he made the right call. You`re actually going on ignore now. You also need to get some help with those anger issues....seriously

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
E. Wolf

E. Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What a copout, telling someone one then putting them on ignore. He and these fans are making light of this. He does not just say he made the right call, he is trying to profit off of what he did. Compare how he has acted with that umpire he ruined that imperfect game of the Tigers.

I

What a copout, telling someone one then putting them on ignore. He and these fans are making light of this. He does not just say he made the right call, he is trying to profit off of what he did. Compare how he has acted with that umpire he ruined that imperfect game of the Tigers.

Okay I`ll bite.....you are a whack job, and I`m not going to get myself in trouble anymore than I have to. You don`t seem to read other peoples input without going off on one of your vitriolic diatribes. You proved it on the other subject over Favre. I dislike the guy but you took it to a whole new level. People are discussing you, and not in a good way. I`ve disagreed with people on here before and some I`ve ended up ignoring, but you are something else !!
This forum is supposed to be enlightening, interesting and mostly enjoyable but reading some of your rants is like being at the Nuremburg rally in 1937. Your opinion is the only one that is valid in your mind and I choose not to read your opinion on anything. I`ve read a few of your "Articles" and they ooze hatred and vitriol and that isn`t what I choose to get my info from.
Read my signature, that says it all. Have a good day.

OP
OP
E. Wolf

E. Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't read other people's input? You are the one talking down to me, insisting that it's just a game, that is fine and good that he acts that way, telling me that I am wrong. Who the **** are YOU to tell me how to think?
And as for complaining that I feel my "my opinion is the only one that is valid," that is not true. I disagree with Oshkosh about Peppers and Matthews, but I do not see it as completely beneath discussion. Understand this, I write with the full conviction of my beliefs, without apology or compromise. Don't like it? Go call some one who cares. BECAUSE I DON'T.

Last edited:
OP
OP
E. Wolf

E. Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And there is something else instructive for you and others, you little twit, about the difference of opinion I had re Oshkosh about Peppers and Matthews. He and I simply stated the reasons for each other's opinions, noted that each other's differences were not without merit. And then both of us moved on
You on the other hand, how many times--I defy you to tell me--how many times have you condescend to me, telling me I am wrong to feel the way that I do, that gosh darnit it is just a game, or its a comedy show, or aint no big deal? Hmmmm? Four times, five times? I lose you count. And you *DARE* to call me an instigator?

I

I don't read other people's input? You are the one talking down to me, insisting that it's just a game, that is fine and good that he acts that way, telling me that I am wrong. Who the **** are YOU to tell me how to think?
And as for complaining that I feel my "my opinion is the only one that is valid," that is not true. I disagree with Oshkosh about Peppers and Matthews, but I do not see it as completely beneath discussion. Understand this, I write with the full conviction of my beliefs, without apology or compromise. Don't like it? Go call some one who cares. BECAUSE I DON'T.

that's nice....:tup:

I

And as for complaining that I feel my "my opinion is the only one that is valid," that is not true. I disagree with Oshkosh about Peppers and Matthews, but I do not see it as completely beneath discussion. Understand this, I write with the full conviction of my beliefs, witho

Attachments

• 9466643.jpg
    9466643.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 58
I

Oh yeah. It's real bad. They think there the cats meow. I was at the game two years ago and took my 14 year old son at the time. He was crying by the end of the whole debacle. It was a total disaster.

This year I am not going to game as it is just too emotional for me. I am going to be in Vegas "yelling and screaming" in a hotel room. I plan on celebrating in San Diego for a week following the game.

I`m sorry about your son, THAT is totally unacceptable

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Wolf...... c'mon brother, just calm it down a few notches please. My wife is Scot/Irish and she is one of themost calm and laid back people there is on this planet, so your heritage is not responsible for your rage/hate/discontent. Next to the pope, my wife is the hardest person to **** off, seriously......
I understand your love of the game and the packers, but you don't make yourself look good making such harsh, hate filled statements. It will be hard for people on here to take you seriously and give you any sort of real respect or even take your future statements seriously if you keep on with the hate chatter and threatning type comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts