Lambeau TUNDRA Weather Thread

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's keep an eye on this.... it will be a factor, like it or not.

[QUOTEMike McCarthy took his team outside yesterday and this is what he said about the practice: “It’s about as good a practice as I can remember having at this time of year.”

That’s really good news, because I saw a weather forecast for the weekend of the divisional-round playoff game and it was, to say the least, daunting. The forecast for that weekend is for an arctic blast to descend on the upper Midwest.[/QUOTE]

Maybe sticky this and let it float low up there?
Then disappear when we get to Indy?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Crikey I'm really missing the snow big time around here.
It just doesn't feel like winter or the holidays.
Plus I'm jonesing to go X country skiing (Just got into it last winter) and sledding.
This Wisconsin winter this year really, really sucks big time.
If we get a huge dumping of snow with that arctic blast, that would be epic!

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dunno man. I am seeing pretty consistent temps in the 30s all week, dipping down in the 20s on Thursday and Friday, then back in the 30s for Saturday and Sunday...That's still unseasonably warm.

morningwood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Makes me feel better about playing in GB if that game comes to pass. Saints are better suited for those conditions, especially if Ivory stays healthy. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

lulz

sped2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If it's anything like it has been, it will be 40 degrees and not even a dusting of snow on the ground next weekend. It's ridiculous.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dunno man. I am seeing pretty consistent temps in the 30s all week, dipping down in the 20s on Thursday and Friday, then back in the 30s for Saturday and Sunday...That's still unseasonably warm.
Yeah that sounds pretty good!
I just do not want the ridiculously bitter wicked cold crap.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hasn't happened yet, and that's nationwide. Frozen tundra is not gonna happen. Sorta gray and kinda chilly tundra, perhaps.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Crikey I'm really missing the snow big time around here.
It just doesn't feel like winter or the holidays.
Plus I'm jonesing to go X country skiing (Just got into it last winter) and sledding.
This Wisconsin winter this year really, really sucks big time.
If we get a huge dumping of snow with that arctic blast, that would be epic!

Bite your tongue... you're going to bring down the wrath of the thing with talk like this. This morning, I will be going outside to take down my Christmas decorations and won't have to dig the danged things out of 12" of ice and snow.

I really don't recall a winter EVER being this mild in NorthEastern Wisconsin. The fondest recollection I have is of washing my car outside on Christmas Eve day a few years back. To have Canadian geese hanging around the open water in Oshkosh and Fond du Lac and still flying in formation over my house the first weekend of January is the creepiest thing I've ever seen.

Even with temps in the high 20's at game time, the Falcons and Giants won't be any the worse for wear...because OUR own guys don't like playing in this neither...and I am willing to bet that neither the Falcons or Giants will be mentally deficient enough to prove their manhood by coming out for pre-game warmups bare-chested. All THAT proved to me was that the temps were on the Lions' mind...still, after you start running around in it, you forget all about it...right? Heh heh heh...

Members online

Latest posts