1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Kevin Greene pressers are the best

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by FrozenTundra1979, Apr 26, 2009.

1. FrozenTundra1979

FrozenTundra1979 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Has anyone watched the Kevin Greene press conference from yesterday discussing Matthews and Raji? The dude is hilarious to watch and listen to. I think he is going to bring one hell of a mean streak to our OLBs. I think he does a good job getting anyone excited about these two picks for the 3-4 if you aren't already. Packers.com » Draft » 2009 » Multimedia
    Favorite quote from the video, "I've had too many concussions, you can't hit me up with double questions like that."

2. robdog

robdog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +327
    HAHA! Yeah when I heard that quote I got a good chuckle. He is going to be a good coach. I have high expectations for our defense this year.

3. Aaron rodgers is god

Aaron rodgers is god Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +154
    yah i watched that when it first came out i thought one thing in my mind while watching it. THIS GUY IS A BEAST now thats what i wish all packers players were like that he just seems like a cool dude to be around