1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Kevin Greene pressers are the best

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by FrozenTundra1979, Apr 26, 2009.

1. FrozenTundra1979

FrozenTundra1979 Cheesehead

Nov 5, 2007
    Has anyone watched the Kevin Greene press conference from yesterday discussing Matthews and Raji? The dude is hilarious to watch and listen to. I think he is going to bring one hell of a mean streak to our OLBs. I think he does a good job getting anyone excited about these two picks for the 3-4 if you aren't already. Packers.com » Draft » 2009 » Multimedia
    Favorite quote from the video, "I've had too many concussions, you can't hit me up with double questions like that."
  2. robdog

robdog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Apr 14, 2009
    HAHA! Yeah when I heard that quote I got a good chuckle. He is going to be a good coach. I have high expectations for our defense this year.
  3. Aaron rodgers is god

Aaron rodgers is god Cheesehead

Jan 2, 2009
    yah i watched that when it first came out i thought one thing in my mind while watching it. THIS GUY IS A BEAST now thats what i wish all packers players were like that he just seems like a cool dude to be around