Ken Sherwin

TennMike

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll prob set up a fantasy betting league closer to time if you're interested in joining that one. But as far as fantasy football leagues go, I'm in too many FF leagues as it is. sorry.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
How do I get into the fantasy football leagues????
Ken if u have a yahoo.com email u can have upto 8 teams. Other wise u can go to ESPN.go.com or nfl.com. Of this is your first year doing this I would recommend u have about 3 different teams. At nfl.com u can do mock drafts to see how other people draft & also figure out how u want to draft. Then when ur real draft comes u'll be ready. Of u can't make the draft then u can pre edit the players u want. IMO don't get more than 3 players on the same team. Look at what week their bye is in so u can switch out when needed. U'll love.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would be interested in joining another league with this forum as my first one didn't go so well on draft night. But not a betting one. I'm poor.

Not to mention it is a little bit late for this. Just a thought.

TennMike

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not talking about a new fantasy football league. I'm talking about a betting league where you get $10K of fake money to bet on NFL games with. Whoever has the most money at the end of the season wins. You don't actually lose or win any money and it's free. It's basically a new twist to "pick'em" leagues.

http://www.freemockbets.com

Join the NFL Public League and try it out. If you think it's fun, let me know and I'll set up a PF-members private league and we can invite all of our Packer friends. Public leagues are okay, but private leagues with fellow Packer Fans would be much better IMO.

Cheers! Game day is finally here!!!

Members online

Latest posts