Kelvin Benjamin

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Funny nobody thinks hes worth a look yet a team averaging 37pts thinks he can help.
and when the Pats were winning super Bowls they signed every failed Packer Dline re-tread too. Didn't mean much, they sucked there too

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
of course we will, but I didn't make the declaration that just because some team eventually signed him, it means anything other than they had a roster spot to use and took a flier

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Benjamin may work out for the Chiefs, who are making a Super Bowl run and are concerned about Sammy Watkins foot and being out 4-6 weeks. They paid him $185,882 for the rest of the season. If the Packers were 10-2 and in need of some WR depth, I would have loved the move for them. But investing that kind of money at this point in the season, meh.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fant at Iowa is the same build and style of play, not a blocker. Hockenson, the other, better TE plays every down, and a better player. Pretty sure Hock comes out this year and he will be drafted before Fant. We need a better TE not another receiver. Would love to see TJ join us. Known him since he was born, good kid, good family, the team that gets him is going to be happy.

I'd be happy with hockenson 6-4 250 or fant 6-5 241 and I'd add Albert okwuegbunam 6-5 260 to that group but definitely as the 3rd guy.
The guy I'd really like to see the Packers draft is Alabama te Irv Smith Jr. He's the type of player the Packers need a guy who threatens the seam with speed and quickness. Rodgers really was at his best when he had Finley consistently doing just that. Now I was a big fan of the short lived but very productive Keith Jackson mark chumura combo. So if you could get tj hockenson and Irv Smith Jr that would be best case.
Also don't sleep on Robert tonyan he's the only guy currently on the roster that has the athletic ability to threaten the seam. I'd like to see him get some serious pt with Rodgers to see what the team really has in him

Members online

Latest posts