Kareem Hunt Released by Chiefs.....

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kick her to the curb is just an expression Kareem, just an expression.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And I don't mind picking him up. After a apology and some personal financial commitment to the victim plus a contract with claw back clause if this happebs again.

Whatever law does applies separately too.

Last edited:

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It always seems worse when you can see it. Though I will say, with a headline of "seen Brutalizing a woman" I expected to see far worse. I don't think there was anything particularly violent or brutal shown. But even so, I'm not upset he's without a job either. See how the ladies you respect so much like you now with no jobby job. I was once up at 3:30 am regularly with too much booze in my veins surrounded by people acting as stupid as myself and never once was in a situation I thought about needing toss some woman from the premises. Plenty of them need to leave, that's for sure. and there were plenty of ways to get them to leave without trying to put them thru the wall to the elevator and giving a kick in the *** to get moving.

Call hotel security, physically move her to hallway and shut the door isn't exactly unacceptable, but why follow and continue to confront? Shows a complete lack of respect for yourself, people in general and an inability to accurately ***** a situation. I don't care if people like that have their ability to make millions taken away because they can run fast. Learn to be a decent human being, until then you kind of get what you deserve. And quit surrounding yourself with trash, it helps.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
It always seems worse when you can see it. Though I will say, with a headline of "seen Brutalizing a woman" I expected to see far worse. I don't think there was anything particularly violent or brutal shown. But even so, I'm not upset he's without a job either. See how the ladies you respect so much like you now with no jobby job. I was once up at 3:30 am regularly with too much booze in my veins surrounded by people acting as stupid as myself and never once was in a situation I thought about needing toss some woman from the premises. Plenty of them need to leave, that's for sure. and there were plenty of ways to get them to leave without trying to put them thru the wall to the elevator and giving a kick in the *** to get moving.

Call hotel security, physically move her to hallway and shut the door isn't exactly unacceptable, but why follow and continue to confront? Shows a complete lack of respect for yourself, people in general and an inability to accurately ***** a situation. I don't care if people like that have their ability to make millions taken away because they can run fast. Learn to be a decent human being, until then you kind of get what you deserve. And quit surrounding yourself with trash, it helps.

Well said. While the Ray Lewis incident was much more "violent", its pretty much the same thought process of an individual here, "I will invoke my dominance on this person, because I am superior." This "culture" needs to stop and the kids that idolize players like Hunt need to see that it is not OK to treat people like that. Kareem Hunt will still be able to rejoin society in some fashion and in what form that will be up to him, but too often actions like what he did impact far too many people in negative ways, that I am just fine with his own actions, creating a big impact on his own life.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ray Lewis is a whole other story. Still not sure that guy should be associated with the NFL in any way shape or form. I loved him as a player that's for sure, but he knows how a man died and won't tell because of the ramifications of what it would mean to admit it. Whether it was him or one of his group, he knows. At least I believe he does.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ray Lewis is a whole other story. Still not sure that guy should be associated with the NFL in any way shape or form. I loved him as a player that's for sure, but he knows how a man died and won't tell because of the ramifications of what it would mean to admit it. Whether it was him or one of his group, he knows. At least I believe he does.
At the very least he helped the killer get away as well as tried to hide it. If it was you or me we would be just getting out of prison about now.

H

HardRightEdge

No video?
Well, reports say TMZ broke the video so that makes it pretty easy:

The "brutal footage" is at the top of this link:

http://www.tmz.com/2018/11/30/kc-chiefs-kareem-hunt-attacked-kicked-woman-surveillance-video/

I'll say this much. All parties concerned look pretty drunk and we've seen a lot worse. The "kick" isn't much of anything. It looks like the damage was done when the girl hit her head against the wall with the shove where intent is unclear.

We must add the perfunctory, "there is no excuse". It is a case of stupid people doing stupid things.

And somebody needs to tell Kareem Hunt that renting an "apartment" in a hotel is a stupid way to spend his money.

This will be investigated by the NFL, he'll draw a suspension, profuse appologies will be made, an out of court settlement will be paid, and then he'll land somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The no video was about Tyreke Hill and his snafu and the fact he’s still on the team

H

HardRightEdge

The no video was about Tyreke Hill and his snafu and the fact he’s still on the team
Oh, right. These things are peceived differently and suspensions are always worse when there is video. Elliott got only 6 games, for example, after serial alleged incidents.

gbgary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
disgusting incident. he may be done. since he's young someone might sign him and let the process run it's course. when there's video it'll be particularly tough.

Last edited:

906Fan

Former Dancer
Reaction score
While not as bad as the title of the video makes it seem, I dont understand why he wasnt given a misdemeanor charge.

Sunshine885500

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I personally would hope that GB puts in a Claim for Hunt. Yeah he had an altercation with a female and yes it was late at night. He's young, totally responsible for his actions and will pay the price through his suspension, but in all of this his altercation was in no way as bad as Rice or Mixon. No one knows what was said by the woman to escalate the situation because he was being held back and she kept coming at him getting close enough to be kicked or pushed while another woman was recording the event. At some point athletes have to be smarter because they are targets and will never ever win in this situation. The court of public opinion just like on this site, is that he's was the only one to do something wrong, but it takes two to tango. In another scenario, I personally wouldn't approach Mike Daniels or Kenny Clark, as to want to fight one of them, knowing what would be coming back my way, but of course that will be looked at as another situation because we are the same gender and not sensibly from a size & strength standpoint. He probably out weighs me by over 100 pounds, which is probably about as much as Hunt outweighs the woman he was having the altercation with. For all of the self-righteous individuals who don't believe after having an altercation or making a bad decision, a person deserves a second chance need to take a look at their own lives. Maybe they didn't hit a woman, but I'm sure there are things in their past that may be considered pretty bad also (unless they are Monk) and they weren't kept from the opportunities they are enjoying today.

Last edited:

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I personally would hope that GB puts in a Claim for Hunt. Yeah he had an altercation with a female and yes it was late at night. He's young, totally responsible for his actions and will pay the price through his suspension, but in all of this his altercation was in no way as bad as Rice or Mixon. No one knows what was said by the woman to escalate the situation because he was being held back and she kept coming at him getting close enough to be kicked or pushed while another woman was recording the event. At some point athletes have to be smarter because they are targets and will never ever win in this situation. The court of public opinion just like on this site, is that he's was the only one to do something wrong, but it takes two to tango. In another scenario, I personally wouldn't approach Mike Daniels or Kenny Clark, as to want to fight one of them, knowing what would be coming back my way, but of course that will be looked at as another situation because we are the same gender and not sensibly from a size & strength standpoint. He probably weighs by over 100 pounds, which is probably about as much as Hunt outweighs the woman he was having the altercation with. For all of the self-righteous individuals who don't believe after having an altercation or making a bad decision, a person deserves a second chance need to take a look at their own lives. Maybe they didn't hit a woman, but I'm sure there are things in their past that may be considered pretty bad also (unless they are Monk) and they weren't kept from the opportunities they are enjoying today.
This is probably the single worst take I have ever read on here on so many levels.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
This is probably the single worst take I have ever read on here on so many levels.
Sadly, not much different than all the Joe Mixon fans. If Kareem Hunt was a backup, nobody would be clamoring for the Packers to overlook his behavior and sign him, but for some reason people are willing to overlook sh*t like this because of the potential talent he would bring as a Football Player. Meh...sorry, give these guys a second chance in a position where they aren't under the spotlight of kids looking for hero's and role models. If I had a 10 year old kid I sure would rather him/her watch this and learn the lesson, "you hit someone, you face the natural consequences, not "if you are a star, you get extra chances if you do bad things".

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, reports say TMZ broke the video so that makes it pretty easy:

The "brutal footage" is at the top of this link:

http://www.tmz.com/2018/11/30/kc-chiefs-kareem-hunt-attacked-kicked-woman-surveillance-video/

I'll say this much. All parties concerned look pretty drunk and we've seen a lot worse. The "kick" isn't much of anything. It looks like the damage was done when the girl hit her head against the wall with the shove where intent is unclear.

We must add the perfunctory, "there is no excuse". It is a case of stupid people doing stupid things.

And somebody needs to tell Kareem Hunt that renting an "apartment" in a hotel is a stupid way to spend his money.

This will be investigated by the NFL, he'll draw a suspension, profuse appologies will be made, an out of court settlement will be paid, and then he'll land somewhere.
Agreed... but the voice of reason will also be ignored for a couple weeks while the media gets its story.

Members online

Latest posts