KAMPMAN SIGNS LONG-TERM!!!!!!!!!!!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this is good news.

i needed good news. Javon Walker was ruining my weekend, and now Kampman saved it.

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Excellent. Now we just need to trade KGB and draft Mario Williams and we'll have two good DEs.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kampman - a Packer person
Javon - NOT...

and im not saying this cuz one is playing here and one doesnt want to. there are plenty of ex players who i still like, like Nate Wayne. If you arent a ****, and work hard...I will like you! Muah!

I just got done messaging Kampman on myspace.

(its kampman, or some fat kid pretending to be kampman, but either way..)

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the signing is in part a realization that Williams will likely not be available at the #5 pick. The Packers still need a DE as KGB is only a part timer.

tkpckfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yes that makes my day better because it was off to a bad start after hearing walkers dumb a** comments

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Jets are losing Abraham so it seems somewhat likely that they will pick Mario. Good in a way because I think we need more help at linebacker and AJ Hawk is going to be very good.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Some may think this is going to mean we will try for Hawk more, I think it will make us try harder for Mario. The defense starts an goes with the line. The better the line is the better the LB will be and same goes for the DB will be improved.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is great news!!!! I just hope the Packers still push hard for Mario Williams but I'm afraid he's going to be long gone before #5.......

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great news!

As for the draft - I would take Mario if he is available. If not, the Hawk. I really don't think the Packers could go wrong in this case.

Members online

Latest posts