JWalks Successful Offseason Plan (Mock & Free Agency Inc

JWalkRulz84

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So, here we are, on the verge of free agency as well as the draft. These are my ideas for a successful offseason, and this will carry over for a VERY successful season.

*Re-sign Marco Rivera
*Release Mike Wahle
*Do Not Re-sign Bubba Franks

*Sign QB Mike McMahon
*Sign CB Aaron Beasley
*Sign SS Sammy Knight
*Sign MLB Ronald McKinnon

*Extend Javon Walker and Ahman Green
*Darren Sharper takes a SIGNIFICANT paycut

NFL DRAFT
ROUND 1 - DE Justin Tuck
*He is a big, fast defensive end. He is 6"5 and is a fierce to be reckoned with. Him and KGB would be just like Taylor and Ogunleye were a couple years ago. I fully expect Hunt and Jackson to be very effective giving us a much better D-Line. We will also have Kampman available for rotation purposes.

ROUND 2 - OLB Odell Thurman
*Many people speak of moving Barnett to the outside. I have gone back and forth on this and finally come to a sensible solution. If we have effective DT's, Barnett will free up and make plays. Thurman will learn how to play the weak side fast and become a very effective linebacker.

ROUND 2 - TE Alex Smith
*With the departure of Franks, we are going to need someone to fill in. Smith is a taller and more athletic target than Franks and will be a very good fill. He will look very good in a Packer uniform.

ROUND 3 - SS Junior Rosegreen
*Mark Roman is awful and Sammy Knight is a temporary fixture. Rosegreen will learn from the vet safeties (Sharper and Kinght) and will excel in the coming years. We need to continue to add quality youth in our defensive backfield.

ROUND 4 - OG Claude Terrell
*Losing Wahle will hurt so we are going to need to add depth. Terrell will be able to possibly compete for a starting position in the coming years with Rivera coming to the end of his career. Terrell will also be able to learn from some of the leagues best.

ROUND 5 - WR/KR/PR Roscoe Parrish
*We have really lacked a special teams playmaker and someone who can step in on offense and make an unexpected play. This is the guy who will do it for us and he will add a little "Spice" to this already good offense. He will add some extreme explosion to this team.

ROUND 6 - QB Bryan Randall
*O'Sullivan and Nall have some good talent. I just dont believe they are the route we need to go. Randall is a talente QB with a big arm. Favre will likely play 2 more seasons giving Randall and McMahon a chance to learn from Favre and compete in the future. Randall could be a steal.

ROUND 7 - FS Jim Leonhard
*Why Not? This guy will work as hard as anyone else we could possibly get in this draft. He just doesnt have the raw talent. However he could make a very strong contribution to this team on special teams or even on the practice team. He is a wildcard and could be something special.

Depth Chart
QB - Brett Favre, Mike McMahon, Bryan Randall
RB - Ahman Green, Najeh Davenport, Tony Fisher
FB - William Henderson, Nick Luchey
WR - Javon Walker, Robert Ferguson, Roscoe Parrish
WR - Donald Driver, Robert Ferguson, Antonio Chatman
TE - Alex Smith, Ben Steele
LT - Chad Clifton, Brad Bedell
LG - Grey Ruegamer, Steve Morley
C - Mike Flanagan, Scott Wells
RG - Marco Rivera, Claude Terrell
RT - Mark Tauscher, Kevin Barry

DE - Kabeer Gbaja Biamilla, Aaron Kampman
DE - Justin Tuck, R-Kal Truluck, Kenny Peterson
DT - Cledtius Hunt, Cullen Jenkins
NT - Grady Jackson, Donnell Washington
WLB - Na'il Diggs, Steve Josue
SLB - Odell Thurman, Torrance Marshall
MLB - Nick Barnett, Ronald McKinnon
CB - Al Harris, Joey Thomas
CB - Aaron Beasley, Ahmad Carroll
FS - Darren Sharper, Michael Hawthorne/Jim Leonhard
SS - Sammy Knight, Junior Rosegreen

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
this may sound really stupid but i think our biggest 'need' is a quality kick/punt returner.

Better field of position for the offense = more scores??

then on the other hand that means the defense will be on the field more so yea i think i jus nulled out my entire post there

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
sixone220 said:
i've said it before and i'll say it again....MIKE MCHAHON SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

I'm not trying to start anything or be a jerk, but why do you say that? I just remember thinking to myself thank god Joey H is starting and not McMahon. that thought came from watching him torch a team who i think was the packers on thanksgiving day with some nicely placed passes an looked as if he kept his cool on the field for the comeback

Members online

Latest posts