1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Just watched SB 45 again.

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Buc, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Buc

Buc Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Great game. The Steelers shot themselves in the foot early, and you guys jumped on 'em. But eventually they made a game of it.

What amazed me was how you were able to limit them so well, with practically your whole secondary out with in-game injuries.

And Rodgers was just flawless. Could have had a record breaking night, had it not been for all the drops.

Lets just say I am starved for football lol. Hopefully 2012 is a year of redemption for both the Bucs and the Packers.

- Buc

2. Pacal

Pacal Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +47
    I watched the NFL Films version -- there are like 3 different versions. This one was the 30-minute version that runs when NFL Network airs all 45 Super Bowls.

It was pretty damn riveting.

3. Buc

Buc Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Yeah it was on Youtube. They had the whole game minus the commercials. Very exciting game.

4. realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese A-Rods Boss

Ratings:
    +964
    I have all 3 versions on my DVR. Now I have to figure out how to get them off onto a DVD otherwise I can never give back that direct TV DVR. I figure in a couple of years it will be filled with SB XLVII and XLVIII videos.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rodgers in the House

Rodgers in the House Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +109
    last year was truly special.

• Like Like x 1
  6. KYPacker

KYPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Anyone know where you can maybe order a DVD of the game? Does NFL Films sell copies of past games?

7. Jules

Jules The Colts Fan

Ratings:
    +754
    I am starting to sense a pattern I don't like.

8. Mr. StyleZ

Mr. StyleZ Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +376
    Try www.amazon.com. Search Superbowl XLV.

THIS sounds like the entire game, but not sure.. it's blu-ray though.

9. Buc

Buc Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Yeah where does GB stand as far as drops? Must be at the top of the league. Pretty remarkable that Rodgers is good as he is stat wise.

10. Chicocheese

Chicocheese Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +209
    Packers proshop as last year's Packers playoff run in a sweet DVD set. NFC Wildcard, Divisional, Championship and Super Bowl XLV all together in the original broadcast format.

And yes, last year was truely special. So was this year, I just wish we could have capitalized!

Also, I also feel that Rodgers could have had a better game in the Super Bowl last year had there not been as many drops. Especially that one pass to James Jones. Aaron placed that ball perfectly and Jones would have been off to the races had he caught it!

11. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,678
    That's the same dilemna for me too!
    Someone here, younger than me or RCC, has to know how we can get it from our DirecTV DVR's to a DVD.....

That Super Bowl was the greatest, most naturally-high moment of my life, edging my Hawaii wedding!
    Being there in person, here in Dallas, was a gift from God.
    I thought we were gonna blow them out, but when Woodson went down, it changed the whole game.
    We were fortunate to come out with the win in the end.
    Lotta luck in football. Vs the Giants, we didn't have the luck. Except we did have 2 refs in our pocket.