1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Just over a week to go...

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by PackAttackUK, Nov 21, 2008.

1. PackAttackUK

PackAttackUK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +26
    ...until I make my first trip to Green Bay :)

I just wanted to run a checklist by you guys, and you can tell me if I'm missing something? I leave for Florida on Wednesday so I need to be pretty organised

Flight to GB - Check
    Hotel in GB - Check
    Match ticket - Check
    Wooly hat - Check
    Thermal top and pants - Check
    Mittens - Check
    Scarf - Check
    Warm clothing - Check

Anything VITAL I may have forgot?

Also, is there anywhere in GB where I could catch the players before/after the game, for some possible photo ops?

My match ticket is for the 5th row in the Endzone (block 132) are these okay seats?

Cheers in advance :)

2. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    Any seat in Lambeau is a good one! Last time I was there I was in section 134 row 5, one section over from where you will be. If a Packer scores on that side of the end zone, there is a possibility you will get to see a Lambeau Leap up close and personal!

- Don't forget your Brett Favre's steakhouse tailgate ticket!
    - In the U.S. we say "game" instead of "match" So if you ask someone if they are going to the "match", they may not know what you are talking about. LOL

See you there!

3. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Don't forget a good pair of warm swampers.