Just out of curiosity....

tkpckfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WOW PEOPLE TAKE IT EASY. WE HAVE ONLY BEEEN IN CAMP FOR LIKE A WEEK AND WERE TALKING ABOUT WHAT A GUY CAN AND CANNOT DO ALREADY. TALKING ABOUT MORENCY GETTING HURT. WELL SO WHAT MOSS GOT HURT, HOLDMAN, CHRIS SAMUELS GOT HURT. AND SO DID SEVERAL OTHERS IN THE LEAGUE. IT HAPPENS. IT DOESNT TAKE TACKLIN AND HARD HITTIN FOR SOMEONE TO GET HURT. ITS ALSO BEING IN THE WRONG PLACE AND THE WRONG TIME AND NOT SO GOOD LUCK. WHAT IM SAYIN IS ALL THIS ARGUIN ISNT WORTH IT. LET WHAT HAPPENS HAPPENS. DONT JUMP OFF A BRIDGE CAMP JUST STARTED. WHEN THE SEASON STARTS WE WILL KNOW.

Packerfanforever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packerfanforever said:
tromadz said:
DoddPower said:
tromadz said:
I still dont know why Morency being ready to go on opening day makes people question our RB depth(any more than before).

How can you not see why it would cause worry? No, him being out for three weeks is not a huge deal, but the issue is his durability. If he's already out injured just because of some simple cuts and no tackling, what makes you think that he will last through the season?

Is Mo a rookie? Did he not share the majority of reps at RB with ahman last year?

What makes me think he will last through the season, you ask? Because HES DONE IT ALREADY.

Overreaction amuses me.

Actually he was out for a few weeks last season.

Your lack of knowledge amuses me......

Ohhhh, he missed a couple weeks. That's it, cancel the season. lol.

He missed a couple weeks? So did Ahman, Driver, Jennings, and a buttload of good players. lol, good try though.

Have you ever been with a woman? if not, i would suggest you get laid as soon as possible..... ******!

Packerfanforever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WOW PEOPLE TAKE IT EASY. WE HAVE ONLY BEEEN IN CAMP FOR LIKE A WEEK AND WERE TALKING ABOUT WHAT A GUY CAN AND CANNOT DO ALREADY. TALKING ABOUT MORENCY GETTING HURT. WELL SO WHAT MOSS GOT HURT, HOLDMAN, CHRIS SAMUELS GOT HURT. AND SO DID SEVERAL OTHERS IN THE LEAGUE. IT HAPPENS. IT DOESNT TAKE TACKLIN AND HARD HITTIN FOR SOMEONE TO GET HURT. ITS ALSO BEING IN THE WRONG PLACE AND THE WRONG TIME AND NOT SO GOOD LUCK. WHAT IM SAYIN IS ALL THIS ARGUIN ISNT WORTH IT. LET WHAT HAPPENS HAPPENS. DONT JUMP OFF A BRIDGE CAMP JUST STARTED. WHEN THE SEASON STARTS WE WILL KNOW.

no need to yell..... turn the caps lock off

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
Packerfanforever said:
tromadz said:
DoddPower said:
tromadz said:
I still dont know why Morency being ready to go on opening day makes people question our RB depth(any more than before).

How can you not see why it would cause worry? No, him being out for three weeks is not a huge deal, but the issue is his durability. If he's already out injured just because of some simple cuts and no tackling, what makes you think that he will last through the season?

Is Mo a rookie? Did he not share the majority of reps at RB with ahman last year?

What makes me think he will last through the season, you ask? Because HES DONE IT ALREADY.

Overreaction amuses me.

Actually he was out for a few weeks last season.

Your lack of knowledge amuses me......

Ohhhh, he missed a couple weeks. That's it, cancel the season. lol.

He missed a couple weeks? So did Ahman, Driver, Jennings, and a buttload of good players. lol, good try though.

Have you ever been with a woman? if not, i would suggest you get laid as soon as possible..... ******!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online

Latest posts