Just in time?

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't look now but the Patriots are starting to look really good again just before the playoffs start. They whipped the Bucs and made it look easy.
In games played after Dec. 1, the Patriots are 3-0 this season and 18-3 in the regular season since 2001. They finish with the Jets and Dolphins and should end up 11-5 after everyone wrote them off for dead earlier this year. All the talk in the AFC is about the Colts and Bengals but New England will be dangerous in the post season.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Yup I agree, and isn't it funny, they get some players back from injury and now it seems they are playing like the Pats of old...

OP
OP
Philtration

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am glad that they are in the AFC. They are just a well run team from top to bottom. On top of that they do not have any jerk players that you would root against.

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
I am glad that they are in the AFC. They are just a well run team from top to bottom. On top of that they do not have any jerk players that you would root against.

Well, at least not since Rodney Harrison took a hard "karma" to the leg. :santa:

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be a kick in the stomach if the Pats beat Indianapolis in the playoffs again!? ooooeeeyyy, it's getting interesting!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Miskito said:
Wouldn't it be a kick in the stomach if the Pats beat Indianapolis in the playoffs again!? ooooeeeyyy, it's getting interesting!

I'm pulling for the pats to beat the colts again.

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This might make me a bad Packer fan, but San Diego ending precious Peyton's run at history almost makes up for 3-10.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts