Just Heard on Scott Van Pelt Radio Show

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess no one else here is as worried about the Falcons as I am since they have a better winning record than the Pack and they do very well at home and this is a home game for them and the Pack lost to them a few weeks ago.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess no one else here is as worried about the Falcons as I am since they have a better winning record than the Pack and they do very well at home and this is a home game for them and the Pack lost to them a few weeks ago.

Worried? Nope. Why would we be? We can't control the outcome of the game, and frankly, I'm stoked we made is this far. 15 guys to IR is a LOT to overcome, and we've managed to do a pretty good job of it, so why worry about it?

Truth is we're playing pretty good ball right now, so they should be equally worried about us. Last game was pretty good too, and really could have gone either way. I think we match up well against them, and I think this is going to be a tough, close game. We can totally pull this out.

tmlfan3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A-rod was on SVP today. Not a bad interview. The one thing I did find interesting was the talk about him needing a win and how that effects him. He admitted it does effect him to some point, mostly cuz his friends and family have to listen to it constantly and discuss it with him. He even said he was amused by the question after the game on sunday about there being a monkey on his back and reiterated that there never was one. Win as a team, lose as a team.