just a thought

Reaction score
Shockey talks too much, but you gotta love the guys passion.

It was nice seeing Hawk get him near the end, no doubt Shockey was yapping it up all day because that is what he does.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's what all the Giants players do. Shockey, Plax, Toomer, Strahan & Co. were talking ish all game long, and they got thier butts handed to them.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If i were a giants fan I'd want Coughlin fired on the spot

this team was in the game 14-13 and just imploded...personal fouls, dumb plays, lapses of coverage, the failure to stop deshaun wynn

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Barnett was saying how the Giants were trash talking..........he said they gave some of it back.
I bet they were not talking trash when the game was over!

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
A team from NY talking garbage.. never happens... Shockey was pretty silent in the second half and getting hammer around.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
If i were a giants fan I'd want Coughlin fired on the spot

this team was in the game 14-13 and just imploded...personal fouls, dumb plays, lapses of coverage, the failure to stop deshaun wynn

I think MM adjusted PERFECTLY at the half..To me that was the differenc ein the game, he knew what to call and the Giants had no answer for it

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They weren't just trash talking. They were d*#$ punching as well. A couple players mentioned it after the game, including Kampman, I think.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They weren't just trash talking. They were d*#$ punching as well. A couple players mentioned it after the game, including Kampman, I think.

Undisciplined, dirty-playing team, just like last year.

BTW, great avatar change, Mass

LambeauEast

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok, in the two games I've seen in person, the Packers have outscored their opponents 87-16. Someone in the Packer front office needs to get me tickets to EVERY game. :eek:)

Members online

Latest posts