Just a small rant.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I own an Amazon Kindle e-reader. On Amazon.com Skinit has decorative skins of 31 NFL Teams for the Kindle...that's right, 31. Guess which team isn't included! :ranting:

Does anybody at these companies pay attention to what's going on the in sports world? The one team you would think companies would produce would be the World Champions, but do they? Nnoooooo. :ranting:

Sorry, I just had to vent to some people who would at least understand the Pack passion.:mad::ranting:

OP
OP
Croak

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I did a search for the manufacturer and found that the manufacturer has them even though Amazon doesn't. They may well have sold out. I wonder why Amazon didn't put some sort of a note to that effect on their site?

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
It would be remarkable if that many Packer fans owned a Kindle. It's not that popular, yet.

Anecdotal: I have one, my brother (a Packer fan) has one, and I know another Packer fan who just got one.

I don't have a skin though.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
I too am a Packer fan and I too have a Kindle, but I don't have a skin for mine either. I'm surprised they have them for the Bears and the Vikings since I can't imagine that too many of their fans actually know how to read. lol

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol I wasnt expecting a rant about a kindle when I clicked the thread lol

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Could it be that the Packers are "privately" owned and that company doesn't have the rights to use the logo or images due to copyrights? It could be a legal issue.

Good luck with your Kindle! I'm a lover of books, but I'm still old school and I love browsing my local library! :) Maybe one day I'll go all high tech and get a Kindle but books will never go out of style with me!

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Could it be that the Packers are "privately" owned and that company doesn't have the rights to use the logo or images due to copyrights? It could be a legal issue.

I could be 100% wrong, but I believe the Packers' logo is actually owned by NFL Properties ... as are all the team's logos and jerseys and 'colors'.

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just got a Kindle, LOVE it, now I can read my 4k books that I've got on my computer without using my laptop. I might look into this but I've got a case so it wouldn't do me a lot of good

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
They have Packers skinits for the Ipad too. Might have to get one!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts