Jordy on the pup

How Concerned are you about Jordy Nelson?

• Serious Concern

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Concern

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Some Concern

• Minimal Concern

• No Concern

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure we would have addressed the WR position a lot better via draft/FA if they didn't think Jordy could return to form. They took the age thing and the "can he come back from this" into consideration I assure you. So I trust the process. There is zero reason to be alarmed or worried right now. If we get into week 1 and Jordy isn't playing or isn't 100%? Then lets have this discussion.

Heh, same way they addresses ILB, TE and safety in recent years? The concerns are valid, but you're right, let's see. I'd think around midseason would be a good indication. Plenty of time to shake off the rust by then.

D

Deleted member 6794

I wouldn't be concerned either with Jordy on PUP or not playing in the preseason.
What does concern me is a 31 yr old WR coming off a serious injury and surgery that caused him to miss an entire season. No guarantee that he'll be the same guy.

I would be more concerned if Nelson wouldn't be able to practice because of the surgically repaired ACL in his right knee. With him being held out of practice because of a minor injury in his left one there's no reason to be worried in my opinion.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts