Jordy Nelson

IronBMike

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just talked to Jordy on Facebook and had a friendly little chat. He's a great guy and definitely a Packer Person. Here are some excerpts:

After I asked him what he thought of the draft:
we are going to win it this year
we have the talent

I wrote: any thoughts on favre potentially going to the vikes?

He said:
7:06pmJordy
yeah, A-Rod was just talking to me about that the other day

I talked with Favre on the phone the other day.

He stated that if all goes well that yes, he would play with the Vikings this year

When I told him to bring his beard back:

my wife Emily doesn't like my beard

Thought you all might enjoy this and it can even fuel the Favre fire. Haven't posted here in forever, but thought I would drop by with this snippet. I also told him to tell Rodgers to bring back some funky facial hair and his long hair.

danielchile

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice. He's a nice WR. I hope he becomes the player TT expects he could become this year. You know, Donald Driver is not going to play forever.

IrishCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was cool. I really like Jordy, really think he'll have a great 2nd year. Hope Rodgers does bring back some facial hair, then him and Greg can get the rest of the offense to grows some beards, would be good for team bonding

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
That was me pretending to be Jordy Nelson. :p

Seriously though, how does he have Favre's phone number? He never played with him.

OP
OP
I

IronBMike

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No clue, I was wondering about that too. But I'm 95% sure it's Jordy I was talking to, unless someone else was on his FB. But it's definitely his FB.

Members online

Latest posts