Jon Ryan for MVP

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Canadians are seriously funny. Kids in the Hall, Colin Mochrie, Harland Williams, and now Jon Ryan.

Also I'm sure he holds the record with most tackles broken per rushing attempts.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Canadians are seriously funny. Kids in the Hall, Colin Mochrie, Harland Williams, and now Jon Ryan.

Also I'm sure he holds the record with most tackles broken per rushing attempts.
How aboot SCTV? (Second City TV) And "Red Green?" Two of my favorite shows! Those darn canucks can be FUNNY!
"Quondo omni flunkis moritati"

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wow, I know these videos are funny and everything, but I really like how it shows how together the team is, from dancing on the field to making goofy MVP videos.

ps - I'm still angry with al harris.

pps - unless he endorses ME for mvp.

ppps - or mod.

Profizzle99

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I loved when they compared his punt yards on the chart hahahaha. Jon Ryan averaging 45 yards a punt hahaha. Or when Herron was like "He should be a QB." You know Jon Ryan should win MVP put him on the madden cover for 2010.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

And AADP. He's a Canadian.

The thing with Canadians though is that you're not sure if you're laughing with them or at them. Plus, the top of their heads come off when they talk, so you could always spot the Canadian.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol, I cant believe they havent included his amazing Barry Sanders-style run on 4th down from last season, im pretty sure MM called him for another 4th down pass this year and it was incomplete? does anyone remember?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Members online

Latest posts