Joey Porter Is going to yell at George Bush on June 2nd

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Click here for entire story

from foxsports:

According to a report in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Porter has a bone to pick with President George W. Bush when the Super Bowl champion Steelers visit the White House on June 2.

"Yeah, I got something to say to Bush, I'm going to have a swagger when I walk in there, too," Porter said. "I'm looking forward to it. I have something to tell him, too. I don't like the way things are running right now. I feel like he has to give me some of my money back, so I got something to tell Bush."
---------------------------

That is some funny stuff. I wonder what he'll do\say.

ps - lets try not to make this very political, lets focus on joey porter being a crazy\funny guy.

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think after George shoves a cowboy boot up porter's *** the only thing he'll be saying is "thank you sir, may I have another?"

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
big3 said:
I think after George shoves a cowboy boot up porter's *** the only thing he'll be saying is "thank you sir, may I have another?"

LOL!

Seriously tho... If he makes claims about wanting to cause a scene at the White House, I doubt the Secret Service will grant him the necessary security clearance to enter... especially in the post-9/11 world.

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
big3 said:

LOLOL!!! I LIKE that line of thinking!!! :wink: :lol:

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Look at me, look at me, look at meeeeeeeee!"

Joey Porter....another child trapped in a man's body.

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If he has legitimate points to raise I have no problem with it, if he is just doing it for attention/publicity then not so much.

This President in particular, but all recent Presidents to some extent have so insulated themselves that they rarely hear voices of dissent directly. Unfortunately if it takes an event like this to afford someone the opportunity to ask a legitimate question then so be it, although I understand that this is not the purpose of this event and the opportunity to speak with the Presdient should not be used as a cheap publicity stunt.

I highly doubt that Joey Porter will even have opportunity to do anything other than smile during the picture at this photo op.

Members online

Latest posts