Joe PIckett

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We watched season 1 of Joe Pickett last year. Season 2 is out now. We've watched the first 2 episodes. Yowzer! Being a Fish & Game Warden in Wyoming can be a might on the ragged side. Ol' Joe seems to find every way to get himself in over his head that there is. Great show! Right up there with Justified, which is about to release a new season.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I find it virtually impossible to sit through an entire series on any show. I'm not a TV watcher much during the summer months. I'm going to check this show out though.

Last week, I DID binge the first half of Season 2 of The Lincoln Lawyer. They released 5 of 10 episodes in July and the remainder come in August. When I say I binged, I watched 5 episodes over the course of maybe 8 days - all later in the day.

Lately, I find myself on YouTube watching The History Traveler videos - on my phone ... with over-the-ear headphones. That guy does an interesting series. If you like history, check it out.

Oh... I lied ... I did watch 80 For Brady in one sitting. The movie itself was what I expected, but those 4 ladies, Sally Field, Jane Fonda, Rita Moreno and Lily Tomlin ... I love all 4 of them.

OP
OP
Voyageur

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll give History Traveler a shot. I've always been a history buff. One that I watched.... dull at best.... but strangely enjoyable, by this guy, about travel around the UK in a narrow boat. It's so darned interesting seeing the locks, etc. As boring as it is, it's that darned good. https://www.facebook.com/countryhousegent/