Joe Mixon in the 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Besides Cook this is the best overall RB in the draft. He would be a steal. He's explosive, can block, can catch and can return kicks and punts. I think he's going to be a starter sooner than later ..and in Green Bay's offense you could have your next Ahman Greene. I say if he's there in the 2nd you have to take him as he's definitely going to be The BPA.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
I generally don't like spending 2nd rounders on the "piece of ****" position.

But to be fair, his penchant for knocking out women would make him a terror for Lions games.

OP
OP
rodell330

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I generally don't like spending 2nd rounders on the "piece of ****" position.

But to be fair, his penchant for knocking out women would make him a terror for Lions games.

I knew someone would bring up that incident. That was yrs ago. The guy got slapped first by the female and reacted. It was wrong but this doesn't make the man a woman beater. If he's there I say take him.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
I knew someone would bring up that incident. That was yrs ago. The guy got slapped first by the female and reacted. It was wrong but this doesn't make the man a woman beater. If he's there I say take him.

By definition, it does.

I've seen the video... the self defense argument is laughable.

In seriousness, I can't get past that. That's my opinion. If a man gets away scott free with hitting a woman like that, I want no part of him. It doesn't have to be your opinion. On the field, he's probably the best back in this class

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually, it does. If he was legitimately sorry for the incident then MAYBE I'd think about taking him, but after watching him in the bowl game, it's obvious he's not. I'll pass.

Reggie White Cheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
By definition, it does.

I've seen the video... the self defense argument is laughable.

In seriousness, I can't get past that. That's my opinion. If a man gets away scott free with hitting a woman like that, I want no part of him. It doesn't have to be your opinion. On the field, he's probably the best back in this class

He deserves a second chance but let me tell you.. domestic abuse in any form serves NO PURPOSE here on this team or in the public. Hitting women is not acceptable.

OP
OP
rodell330

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He deserves a second chance but let me tell you.. domestic abuse in any form serves NO PURPOSE here on this team or in the public. Hitting women is not acceptable.

No it's not, but this isn't a incident that recently happened. Where talking about yrs ago. Hasn't had any incidents since.

Jerellh528

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hitting men isn't acceptable either. Hitting anyone isn't acceptable. Hitting back isn't as bad as hitting first.

Reggie White Cheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can we say do this hypothetical if in the 2nd (hypothetical here) Mixon and McCaffery were on the board. Do packers use the 2nd for the RB?

Reaction score
Theres a fine line between hittin on women and hitting women. Of course when hitting on women they're normally hitting me so.. I choose neither. Course I'm married again so..

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fournette is a 240 pound bruiser... I like him overall... then you can debate the rest.

D

Deleted member 6794

Geez, take a look at the video which I already posted in another thread. There's absolutely no excuse for it and because of it I don't want the Packers to draft him at all.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
rodell330

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Geez, take a look at the video which I already posted in another thread. There's absolutely no excuse for it and because of it I don't want the Packers to draft him at all.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I've seen the video a dozen times. My take on him still remains the same.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hold on here, how do any of you know "his" gender identity? "He" may actually identify "him"self as a woman, which is much less an issue if one woman is defending herself from another woman's physical attack. I think all of you who are condemning this person's actions are guilty of violating "his" civil rights. Shame on you.

Last edited:

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whoever takes the plunge and drafts Mixon will get a hell of a football player and it will be a great value as well because the incident will most likely knock him down in the draft. The only questions are at which point will the negative impact of the incident be offset by the value of the pick and which GM will be willing to pull the trigger first.
I'm not sure where that will be in the draft but I would guess late second to early third. One thing I am reasonably certain of is Ted won't be the one pulling the trigger. Or should I say he won't be around long enough to reach that point where Ted would be willing to pull the trigger.

It might be the biggest story in the draft outside of the QBs who are always the biggest stories.

sdh09e44

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the packers think they can handle the PR, then yea take him. His play will most likely outweigh the negative attention.

Terrible instincts to hit a chick like that, but I don't think his life should be flushed down the drain because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts