1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Jerry Angelo: Bears don’t have great talent

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by News Bot, Jan 6, 2011.

1. News Bot

News Bot News Bot

Ratings:
    +48
    Source: ProFootballTalk.com

2. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,115
    well duh. I think the entire league knows they are out performing their talent.

3. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    and have had the luckiest streak of games with "key players on the other team out" in league history.

4. 98Redbird

98Redbird Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +234
    This idiot went on to say later in that presser that the reason that the Bears are 11-5 and the second seed is because of their ability to overcome adversity this season and fight through the tough times.... WHAT!?!?!?! Tell me Mr. Angelo, what in the **** have the Bears had to overcome this season in terms of adverse situations? I can't think of one situation, not one. The Packers have dealt with adversity, The Colts have dealt with adversity. Lose 17 guys to IR, then you can call me and talk about fighting through the tough times. The Bears have been unbelievably healthy, and incredibly luck all season, not one adverse situation has crossed their paths... The O-line issues, no that's not classified as an adverse situation, that's classified as poor talent evaluation and something that you set yourself up for. If 2 or 3 guys had gone down from injury or something, then yes, you could say that's an adverse situation.

5. Powarun

Powarun Big Bay Blues fan

Ratings:
    +416
    Don't break your back patting yourself on back Mr. Angelo. Best analogy I can come up with for injuries, Bears QB has a concussion can't play against the Panthers and beats one of the worst teams in the league. Packers QB has a concussion can't play against the Patriots, and loses to the one of the best teams in the league. Packers back up goes toe to toe with the Pats, most of the game.

On the flipside of injuries, their D is getting slightly old.